Auteur Topic: ILENA  (gelezen 14962 keer)

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
ILENA
« Gepost op: 13 oktober 2014, 00:32:36 »
I was in Samya last week-end, like almost every week-end.  ;D

I met Ilena.ro for the third time. As some dudes here know, I REALLY like curvy girls, I mean C cup is the minimum, below is not possible for me.   :blonde

Plus this girl is really tall, like 1.70 without her shoes. Such a body is quite rare in clubs. So I gave her a chance. The first time in the room was ok but not really amazing. But one week later, she teases me again, and I thought, why not? And the second time was really better. Deeper kiss, goog tits jobs, and raunchy fuck. The doggy style is a must with her.  :fuck

So she's a mix between GFE and PSE. She kiss, do cuddles, but also like hard fuck, and titjobs.
I go with her not every time, but only when I want some good exhausting sex.  :bonken

Height: 1.70m
Cup: 85C
DFK: Yes
GFE: Yes but can also be PSE
WF: 70%

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
ILENA
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 19 oktober 2014, 13:16:26 »
Once again in Samya this saturday.

I arrived at about 12h30, to breakfast.  ;D I was alone, and was reading a french newspaper. And suddenly came Ilena, saying "hello" to the most beautiful guy of the club so far. She then took my hands and put them in her bra. I wanted to finish the article but my newspaper definitely cant compete with her D cup. :tietjes

So once again, half an hour with Ilena. First part of the session was really GFE, deep kisses (it's deeper and deeper everytime we go together, next time I buy a ring  :lol_hitting: ) and cuddles like if we were in love together. Then a good blowjob without the hands, and titsjob.  :laughingchick

Then she came over me, riding me in cow-girl position. Then a bit missionary and finally doggy.

Again really good girl, and good service. Two friends can confirm this.

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
ILENA
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 12 november 2014, 18:39:10 »

"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
ILENA
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 12 november 2014, 18:40:00 »

"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
ILENA
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 22 februari 2015, 15:56:06 »
Downstairs near the shower, I met Ilena.ro who has been in holidays for a long time. She was in Hawai, eh not really, Bucharest sounds more natural.  ;D As usual, I'm too weak to say no to her and her D cup. Good room with pretty good foreplay, better as usual, and really enjoyable ride. I'm not sure but I think she loose some weight.

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
ILENA
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 22 mei 2015, 22:00:37 »
After one beer and some chat-time, I met Ilena.ro, as usual, a good room to begin with, she do the job quite good.

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
ILENA
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 23 mei 2015, 11:43:03 »
the german bears i talked with described her as "mechanical" in the room. Well she still has her main assets:  :showtits1