Auteur Topic: ALINA  (gelezen 7139 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
ALINA
« Gepost op: 16 maart 2015, 21:00:36 »
Alina is half spanish, half morroccan. (this is what she pretends)

Description: She is not tall something like 1m60/65 has tanned skin with quite small boobs, her body is chubby, she has forms and a bit cellulite on the thighs and belly. She has quite attractive face, dark hairs and brown/dark eyes.

She started the discussion easily and seems nice at first sight for her behaviour but once she understands you agree to go with her in the room her face changes and becomes colder... bad sign, but still, let's see.

Foreplays and kisses she promised are quite rare once in the room and globally there was absence of surprise and imagination, her service is nor definitely bad but not good either.

So she kissed on the lips several times but not real kisses and done quickly, without involvement nor passion. Her way to do is too professional and she doesn't create any special atmosphere which remains consequently functional and very neutral, she is not particularly close nor hug.

Blowjob is concentrated on the glans (not lower, no deep throat) where she sucks on an agressive way but i felt her teeth very much so it was not so pleasant. But she doesn't cheat about the process and does it in the rules, while more and more girls avoid to suck really by masturbating mainly and doing some blows with the tongue directed to the penis but not really taking it in mouth) The quality of her suck skills is mitigated and would need to be more natural and more careful, it almost hurts when she does it quickly because of her teeth which touch clearly the penis.

Nothing particular for the positions, everything basic. She came on me and made faces because of my dick size and took time to be in the right position for moving which she does approximatively and quite mechanically without changing rythm and in a too professional way. Then doggy but quite quickly (after two minutes perhaps) asked to stop because she "couldn't anymore" and asked to finish.  :lol_hitting: I told her time wasn't finished because only 14 minutes in the room and not 20, showing her my watch. She tried but i had to make her respecting the time.  :040: After a missionnary where she remains too passive, i asked her to come back on the cow girl position, she accepted even if she was mumbling... from now on she started to move a bit better, still without technical skills by the way, and came closer to me where i finally came in her.

I should conclude her assets are not numerous and the service is similar to the average Red Light Districts girls, the only difference being the blowjob without condom but even if the job is done, too many lacks. Fuck and out without real points of interests.... she doesn't play, doesn't do enough foreplays and can't adapt to the clients' wishes. she does on her way and beware you should be careful and not letting her deciding everythingn when it finishes, how and so on. You should not let her dominating you otherwise she will take advantage of it. 20 minutes is short enough for not staying 14 minutes only and do not hesitate to remind her her own promises which she has difficulties to keep once in the room.

Sexapproval: 4/10
Repetition: No
« Laatst bewerkt op: 16 maart 2015, 22:33:47 door MrMazur »