Auteur Topic: Villa Tinto 01, Erika(Rou)  (gelezen 22347 keer)

Offline vince59

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Villa Tinto 01, Erika(Rou)
« Gepost op: 16 april 2015, 11:48:37 »
For my first in Antwerp I had a choice rushed to the girl who did not fit my criteria of beauty, however, his tenacity and his many arguments have made me a weak man ... What is on is that Erika could have been a great commercial. She promised a 40-minute session, the french kiss, all positions..un moment I will remember for a long time she told me! Faced with so many promises I tell myself that it might be the woman to go tonight! Erika is a rather large minimum 1m70 slim girl with small breasts, she speaks French well enough with a small Romanian accent, at least just enough to have a conversation, which is not negligible! She quickly puts me at ease, talk a lot, a lot ask me questions! Then begins a blowjob pretty well done too mechanics! I tell myself that it starts well! Then she asked me what position I like most, I start with a greyhound, and then she rides me goes against my face then turns from there I have a great vision of her beautiful ass! I wanted to kiss her while she refused, I had to imagine, it was a simple trick to get me!
I finished missionary. I got four position which is not bad, though I only stayed a big quarter hour unlike the promised 40 minutes! This however was a decent session with a very nice girl but then to go back one day I do not think !!
« Laatst bewerkt op: 8 september 2015, 07:18:02 door bet(d)weter »

Offline bet(d)weter

• Held
  • Ik schrijf uit bewondering voor de vrouwen !
    • Bekijk profiel
Villa Tinto 01, Erika(Rou)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 15 februari 2019, 18:02:58 »
Heb sterke twijfels of deze dame nog actief is in het skw !

Zonder tegenbericht gaat topic eerstdaags op slot.
Ik hou van de wolken...de wolken die traag voorbijgaan, en van de vrouwen...de mooie vrouwen die VEEL TE SNEL voorbijgaan...