Auteur Topic: Emmi or Amy in English (German)  (gelezen 8472 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Emmi or Amy in English (German)
« Gepost op: 3 mei 2015, 14:19:52 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / a few english
Face: very nice
Hair: Blonde
Size: around 1,65 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: normal
Piercings: on mouth and lip
Blowjob: good but not very long
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): Very good french kisses but not from herself
Other features: 2/3 weeks in Samya, she was in Teenyland before

Extract of my encounter :
On summary, last week there was a german birthday party, many famous Freiercafe dudes on that day, very friendly, i spent a nice day with another Belgium colleagues as well, it was a very good day for me, very good food and music and many girls, i tried Emmi (or Amy in english ?), new blonde german girl in Samya, 2/3 weeks but mainly on week end only
It was simply great, pro but good enough for me

Yesterday, honestly i hoped to see her again  :-P but she arrived late, immediately great smiles when she saw me but someone else caught her before me  8) when she passed in front of me with the guy, she stopped and said : i will come to you after :lostit :dance:

So i waited ... until she reappeared, i caught her before she had time to do it  ;D , she started with a handjob then a very good blowjob, unfortunately too much short but this girl made big effects on me, she came over me and moved very well and looked at me straight in the eyes then i came over her and kissed her, she never went for kissing but when i did it, she never refused it and kissed very well  :-P and i had great sensations, so great that i often had to hold on and slew down because i would have come too much quick ! 
But it was simply great everytime, 2 sessions with her yesterday, simply great for me  :great:

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Emmi or Amy in English (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 20 mei 2015, 19:26:54 »
another 2 times with Amy on last Friday  :-P
when she arrived in the evening, she came straight to me and said : i will come to you after, i will just had some Sekt with my girlfriends first  :o :))
again another great rooms with her with nice social times in the end, this is a kind girl, she asked me if i will be there on next week end, who knows, may be  :))