Auteur Topic: ERIKA  (gelezen 8226 keer)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
ERIKA
« Gepost op: 25 april 2016, 21:21:57 »

"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
ERIKA
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 14 augustus 2016, 23:27:26 »
I had met her at random near the coffee machine and it was said that i had to go in the room with her.

Certainly my best session in H7 ever.

The only disadvantage is the quite weakness of her blowjob but otherwise everything was natural, authentic, tender with high dosis of exhanges and devotion in her gestures, we really feel with a woman with whom you enjoy in the bed, not with a prostitute. It makes all the difference, it's not a service anymore, it's a moment spent in a room with a woman with whom is built complicity and desire to enjoy the time together. The way she reacted to our kinky and tender sex was delightful for me, it was everything but fake. Her main strength is the flexibility and we can do anything, Erika will adapt herself automatically and will "follow" you in your thing, everything seems easy and obvious with her, any position is melting with her and she is everything but pro, with good will, sexual and sensual skills, with . It's a GND for sure but we enjoy ten times more than with a diva robot... She is easy going in the room and we feel immediately confortable, she kisses well and deeply, the foreplays are very full of interesting points, then just let yourself going and enjoy she is a wonderful partner in the bed and i don't remember having enjoyed a session like this for some months... Rare pearl for sure, not formated, very good involvement, authenticity and softness are her main strengths, she owns all the tools for enjoying a moment shared with common pleasure and complicity. I will obviously repeat with her and i was seduced and even bewitched by her way of doing with becomes more and more rare in clubs' world... Not giving up offers such good surprise sometimes.

Service level mark: 90%