Auteur Topic: Manuela: Roemeense  (gelezen 76172 keer)

Offline satanic surfer

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Manuela: Roemeense
« Gepost op: 1 april 2013, 21:23:43 »
MANUELA is een blonde Roemeense opdonder van zo'n 22 lentes jong, topfiguurtje, B-cuppies naturel waarover weinig onvertogens dient te worden gezegd. 1m60hoog, 47 kg schat ik, tattoo ergens wel, maar sla me dood waar. Spreekt prima Engels, weinig tot geen Duits. Presales matigjes doch ok. Service was ok, TZ aufbaufähig vond ik, PZC dito doch ok. NMC lekker met zulk een strak meisje, dat dient vermeld. Standaard clubservice met potentieel, vrolijke tante ook op de kamer, geen gemekker maar geen prioriteit whatsover tijdens komende bezoekjes. Maar ns kijken hoe ze zich ontplooit eventueel... HHG: 50%

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 26 juni 2013, 15:31:05 »
Ik zeg alvast WOOOOOOOOOOW  :douchen :king:

"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline boff

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 29 oktober 2013, 19:54:14 »
ce n'est peut-etre pas la plus belle du club, mais cette roumaine de 23 ans ayant aussi des origines espagnoles, dégage un charme et une gentillesse naturels. d'ailleurs elle n'est absolument pas maquillée a outrance.

ajouté à cela, elle a vraiment un corps magnifique. Un des plus beaux Q du club qu'elle aime tortiller sur le bar avec ses copines sur des rythmes roumains.

en chambre, elle prodigue des services de très bonne qualité.
sa poitrine est assez volumineuse (bon C) et c'est un plaisir de jouer avec ;D
elle est enthousiaste sur tous les plans. mouille bien, n'utilise pas de gel, et à force de persévérance au cuni repris à plusieurs reprises tout du long de la session, elle se laisse enfin submerger. quel gout  8)

-------------------------------------

she is certainly not the most beautiful in the club, but this 23 year’s old Romanian who also have Spanish origins, exhales charm and natural kindness. with no excess at all in her make up.

added to this, she really has a beautiful body. One of the prettiest ass in the club she likes to shake on the pole with her friends on Romanian hit songs.

in the room, she provides great quality services.
her breasts are quite large (cup C) and it is fun to play with  ;D
She is enthusiastic about every aspect of sex. She doesn’t use gel as she’s naturally getting wet, and with perseverance in the pussy licking I resumed repeatedly all along the meeting she finally gets high. what a taste  8)

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 13 juli 2014, 16:34:59 »
Nationality / languages​​: Romanian from Bucharest / Basic English, ect ...
Face: GND
Hair: Blonde dye-based, strange cutt, shaved on one side
Size: Medium
Breast Size: Medium, slightly drooping, topless
Silhouette / body: Very nice overall once naked
Tattoos - Piercings: Year of birth of her brother in Roman numerals under the armpit
Blowjob: No hands, delicious
Cunnilingus: Extraordinary, delicate fingering
Open sex until orgasm.
Kiss: Yes, as a passionate GF
Other features: First club has been back since 2 weeks.
Paused for 7 months and there 8 months before(calculations do not seem right)
A little shy girl, who speaks with difficulty, but always with a smile.
Not necessarily an exceptional physical but...
Extremely soft, knows how to alternate engagement and passivity perfectly.
Hour session ... beautiful.
Small blue baby towel around her waist like her girlfriend Celia
To treat with care, thanks in advance for not damaging.
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 28 september 2014, 13:58:23 »
After a long brek in Romanian, she's back in Samya. She is always funny and in a good mood.

Offline boff

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 1 oktober 2014, 20:50:29 »
indeed.
Nothing much to add to the accurate description of cassenoisette 8)
11 months Manuela and I didn’t see each other, but she recognized me :o and had this natural friendly behaviour that is really appealing to me.
She told me she paused for 8 months in Romania, then came back to work but made some short vacation trips such as in Paris, of which she showed me some funny artistic photos :))

She looks like exactly the same, except her haircut, gorgeous with an average but pleasant face.
In room, she behaved exactly as I remember, and I was surprised she still lets herself go to orgasm, an inconspicuous one but recognizable to the taste of her liquor :-P

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 2 november 2014, 13:08:11 »
At 2am, I said to myself, ok it's might be time to fuck a second girl. At the bar, only optifick girls, and then I remember Emannuela.ro's blowjob in the Kino one year before. This was one of the best blowjob of my life. So I asked her to get the keys. I don't know why but it was such a disaster in the room. I stayed something like 15 minutes.  :wtf:

She don't want to kiss me, but last year it was DFK, her blowjob is really simple, no variations, bad technique. And the sex is even worse, she tried to finish me really quickly. I just paid her, said goodbye to my 2 friends and left the club. I was kind of upset and disappointed.  :014:

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 10 november 2014, 14:46:46 »
I spoke with her last week, she knows that she doesn't have a good service these days. She clearly said that she don't want to kiss anymore.  :sign0135:

Offline Themistocle

• rakkertje
  • Waalse rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 1 september 2015, 11:28:07 »
Au Living Room depuis deux semaines sous le pseudo EMMA. Fille très gentille, très timide, très naturelle, intelligente (elle termine l'année prochaine ses études de droit en Roumanie), qui fait vraiment tout pour satisfaire son client.
Son seul défaut est qu'elle n'embrasse pas, mais sa douceur compense largement. Pas tout à fait une session GFE, pas du tout une session PSE, mais une session avec une gentille GND capable de vous faire oublier pendant une demi-heure que l'on se trouve dans le cadre d'une relation tarifée. C'est déjà pas si mal, non?

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #9 Gepost op: 11 oktober 2015, 10:28:51 »
Emma in Living Room now  C:-)

Nationality / spoken languages: Always Romanian / English quite simple
Face: Pretty, happy, relaxed
Hair: Back to a more classic cut, good choice!
Size: Average
Chest: What to say?
Figure / Body: Pretty body, nothing new...
Tattoos - Piercings: A few discreet tattoos
Blowjob: Yes, less intoxicating and soft than last time
Cunni: Yes, nice
Kiss: Yes, but without passion, no DFK anymore  :o
What a disappointment...
Other Features: Ex-Manuela in Samya, for a "revival" session, but a mishit i have to say!
Sweet girl but the magic is gone, i really struggled to enjoy it.
It lacks a bit of soul now, and does not have the brilliance of our first time together.
Closed file.
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Offline French Lover

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #10 Gepost op: 13 maart 2018, 00:39:27 »
I met her for the first time in Samya, about three years ago.  :pica

I met her for the second time in the night from Saturday to Sunday in Samya, in which she should not stay.
She did not make so much money, and did not get used to the deafening racket of music.
She prefers the ambience of the Living Room.
When Catalina from Samya, surprised by her presence, named her "Manuella", she retorted: "No, Sofia".

Good session.  :pica
Lips kisses.
Many kisses on the face and body.
Nice hugs.
Enduring blowjob.
Doggy style was good.