Auteur Topic: Marl [ Club Faro 8 gangbang ]  (gelezen 54320 keer)

Offline foefel

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Marl [ Club Faro 8 gangbang ]
« Gepost op: 6 mei 2013, 14:57:37 »
Vorige week een party bezocht van www.laureen-pink.com
in club Faro te Marl. Er waren 5 topgirls aanwezig namelijk:
Curly Ann , Joyce Cockster , Mia v.d. Berg , de Thaise Kimxxx en natuurlijk Laureen Pink zelf.De intree was 100 euro en je kon terecht van 13 tot 21 uur. De gangbang is me uitstekend bevallen
de meiden waren goed geil en pijpen zc tot het einde , beffen , neuken mc en anal bij de thaise Kim waren mogelijk.
De partys van Laureen zijn meestal goed te bezoeken.

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Marl [ Club Faro 8 gangbang ]
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 12 augustus 2014, 14:46:06 »
Monday 4th August, i wanted to try this gangbang because a gorgeous girls was announced, Anna Montana ! for the first time in Faro and gangbang's Laureen Pink !

I was so much excited and was happy when the day has come  :-P

I arrived at the beginning as usual,  good welcome from the frau who certainly runs this club, the club is nice and more famous for swingers i guess because this a swinger club  ;D

The main place is with a bar and couches around, beds are also in this place, this is where the gangbang takes place

Already one surprise, one girl has been replaced by a black girl, unfortunatly not really my type but the worst news was that i did not see any Anna Montana around and unfortunatly not even after ... what a big disappointment

Only 2 remaining girls for me, Bitchy Yana , her name talked for herself  ;D and another surprise guest who was Kitty Wilder, good looking girl

So when the gangbang started, i immediately came next to Kitty, good blowjob but not very long, she used a lot of her hands ! not good for me  8) at least she took in her mouth when you come, she seems to like it  :-P

There is little sandwiches, fruits and soft drinks

Second round was with Bitchy Yana, i had to say that her blowjob is really deep, long and great, woaw ! again with a great finish in mouth

Then i waited a little bit and only watched and unfortunatly did not see any Anna Montana ! it was so boring, indeed we were not so much at the gangbang ...

So much disapointing ! 100 euros for this gangbang with 2 girls missing and only one replaced !

When i left, i had unfortunatly this bad feeling that it looked like very much a scam, hope it is only an accident for Laureen Pink gangbang ... 8)