Auteur Topic: Heather (Romanian)  (gelezen 22821 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Heather (Romanian)
« Gepost op: 23 december 2013, 19:28:00 »
At Artemis last Friday I asked about Heather. She wasn't in for the day but still working at Artemis. So I put in the story about her that I wrote earlier on hookers.nl

December 2012. I had had two nice sessions. But now I was looking for something sensational. A sure way to get disappointed, I know but I went on. After turning down some nice ladies I saw a nice beauty. I asked her if she kissed. 'No' was the answer. A bit disappointed I looked around. Two chairs away from me a gorgeous beauty was talking to her friend. She had put her curling hair up. She looked like she had run away from a British costume drama and had left her clothes off. I melted immediately. :happy A bit shy I sat beside her. She wasn't very interested in talking but I had set my mind on her. I asked her about kissing. She would kiss me with her lips only. I looked at her lips and well, that seemed promissing. Off to a room we go. I got exactly what I had been looking for all night. Her lips are soft (like Paula's in GT) and kissing her is a joy. No tongue but I can live with that. Her blowjob was the best I ever had.  :dance2 Very soft and efficient. A mouth made from velvet. Perhaps a better comparison: like a mouth that gently sucks an ice cream but really wants it all. I asked her to kiss a bit more. Otherwise I would have come early. Then she continued sucking again. When I was on the brink of coming we did three positions. Rodeo, mish and doggy. We changed one for the other and at last I came in doggy. I came very good while it already was my third orgasm that day!!! Her body is tight, her skin is smooth. She is 25 already but her body is like she is 18 years old.  ;D  ;D
She washed away all the doubts I had about Artemis. I wanted to do her again. Common sense told me that four sessions on one day is simply to much for me. Next day I thought about returning for her only. I didn't do that either. I need some rest between sauna days. So, no disappointment or supersession the next day. I didn't see her again yet. I asked for her when I got back to Artemis each time. She still works there. Maybe I am lucky on my next visit.
 :bud  :bud  :bud