Auteur Topic: Aarschotstraat 040, Anna  (gelezen 22179 keer)

Offline mechelen

• Keurvorst
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Aarschotstraat 040, Anna
« Gepost op: 29 januari 2014, 00:54:48 »

[box title=ANNA]
Land:             SERVIË
Taal:              SERVO-KROATISCH, FRANS
Leeftijd:         25-30
[/box]

[box title=UITERLIJK]
Lengte:          1 ,70m
Model:            Normaal
BH:                 C cup, echt
Kontje:           Normaal
Haarkleur:      Bruin
Haarlengte:    Schouderlang
[/box]

[box title=DIENSTEN]
PMC NMC
[/box]

[box title=extra info]
Dame belooft veel maar geeft weinig. Avondshift.
[/box]

Offline vince59

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Aarschotstraat 040, Anna
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 2 augustus 2015, 20:47:30 »
Anna met a tall brunette, typed big chest at number 40 of our Serbian préféré..Anna street is she telling me to have 29 years she wears black leggings, she speaks French very well and she is very pretty, the kind of girls classified in the "bomb" category but with which I always doubt me arnaquer..je still attempt the adventure seduced by its plastic rêve..Anna me into a pretty decent room where located a small lit..je gives 50 roros agreed, she leaves the room while I undress and there alone naked as I looked forward to the "bomba", the time seems long, I even the impression that she forgot I was waiting in the room. I feel the first scam happen, I think she should play for time and during that time the stopwatch is écoule..je decides to leave the room and then apeller..Je found myself face to nose bursting with mother laughing at me out naked, she told me that Anna will change and I pointed out to him that the clock should start when the arrival of the princess! Anna finally arrives, she always has her black leggings but removes her top, she lie down on the bed and gives me a blowjob good bill, she finally withdraws its low (I believed more lol), she set cowgirl, but changed too quickly for my taste missionary I had a few small kisses on the mouth supported enough in this position ... I ended with a doggy until I hear the bells ring, I said say oh no this is not possible it is too early, Anna asked a small extension to the mama (which was not displease me), she then finished my hand and thanked me after and got dressed left the room. I will say that for the street, it was a rather good performance which is better done it has begun ..
Very friendly girl that compliments a lot and that does not leave you stranded at the end of a session..Je do not know if jy go back one day, fans of brown typed "Oriental" in big silicone breasts will be delighted ..