Auteur Topic: Iris (Romanian)  (gelezen 11533 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Iris (Romanian)
« Gepost op: 25 maart 2014, 20:11:26 »
She waved at me when I just arrived in Artemis. She sat next to me and talked a lot more and longer than I was really interested in. But it showed me she would give an effort once in the room.
After some talking she carressed my chest and I simply liked that. Maybe there were girls that were better looking but I gave in. Much to my joy.
Iris is about 1.70, blonde hair onto her shoulders. From Romania, 25 years old. Beautiful breasts and I only noticed them to be artificial once I touched them. She is quite beautiful and has a nice butt which is perfect to knead. She walks on high heels but she has difficulty doing so. She sways a bit from left to right and back again when she walks. When you look at her walking you would expect her to have some weight. That is not true. She is a fitness girl.
The session simply was top. Kissing her is nice. Kissing her and kneading her butt is still much better and made me feel out of my mind a few times. Her perfect soft and firm butt is something to go back for.
Her sucking was good and I needed her to stop a few times and start kissing all over again.
Intimate was short lived. Her on top was more than I could resist. Next time I will start in doggy. I wonder how much time I can handle that.