Auteur Topic: VALENTINE (Roemeense)  (gelezen 44211 keer)

Offline boff

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 10 augustus 2014, 23:32:58 »
Nationality: romanian from brasov
spoken languages: English (good), other not asked
Face: very pretty with amazing green eyes, not the Romanian type
Hair: blond
Size: 1,65
Chest: amazing C-cup, firm :o
Silhouette / body: nice shapes, lacks sharpness a bit. Great ass :o
Tattoos - Piercings: don’t think so
Blowjob: good
Cunnilingus: yes
Kiss: yes, fk
link: http://www.samya.de/gallery/index.php?gid=1421
Other: along with her older sister Warsa, 23y, brunette with small A cup breast, they don’t really look alike but they surely share the same amazing green eyes and exciting ass.
http://samya.de/gallery/index.php?gid=1422

when I met Valentina and Warsa the 7th of June, they were at the Samya for 3 weeks aprox.
but they weren't new in the business I think.

Valentina surely is a beauty. And she knows it. But she stays cool about that and is quite friendly and smiling.

In room, she was quite enthousiastic and playful, she surely wanted to please me but lacked some naturalness.
She knows how to move her body in many positions and doggystyle was just mind-blowing ;D :great:
By the way, she likes to watch her in mirrors.

So I was curious about her sister and had a session with her later on :-P
I don’t know if they perform trio :trio , I didn’t ask.

I saw them again the 28th of June when they announced that it was their last day of work.
Strangely, Valentina was not so busy, wandering around and stretching out on sofas nonchalantly, and teasing me every time I was passing by ;D .
Very tempting, what a beauty, what a great ass that I had the chance to play with when I was stopping by to have a chat with her on the sofa
 :kissass

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 19 oktober 2014, 18:56:16 »
i am not as sexy as Boff so i did not have any kisses from her  8) ;D
Extract of my report :
By the way, this was the second room of the day because first one was with Valentina ;D on PZ's advice (Freiercafe dude  :)))  who said to me that her service is very good according to many other guys experiences, french kisses etc
So i decided to try because she has really a perfect body and face, very beautiful girl
Unfortunatly with me in the room, no french kisses, it was really not my day  8)  certainly no chemistry with me :017:  and i am pretty sure that i did not eat any currywurst just before  ;D so i was disappointed right in the beginning, she then started the blowjob which was good but not long enough for me, so i asked for 69 but she told me that she does not like it and do not want to do it  8) i could lick her, no problem, but no extra BJ, fuck! that was the main reason of my request, it seems that it did not work very well  ;D on the other hand, licking her pussy was good, long time i have not done this, it is not really my thing, only sometimes i do it  :-P then fuck with happy ending, her body fits very well with mine, good sensations at least  :-P

It was a correct session, only a pity i did not get any FK but i really felt a distance between us, i was definitively not her kind of guy i guess so and here it is again an example of difficulty when somebody recommend a girl to someone ! it would always be better to go with a girl who looks at you and smiles to you, better chance that chemistry obviously works better in that way ...

Offline boff

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 20 oktober 2014, 10:57:25 »

dude, it's not about sexiness...
Despite the fact that "50 is the juice", you just don't have my techniques ;D
look at my avatar, robert RedBoff is the "whore whisperer" ;D
it's just about getting them totally relaxed and confident 8)
however, some german girls seem to be imunized  ::)

anyway, weird she's back.... :017:
« Laatst bewerkt op: 20 oktober 2014, 15:30:54 door boff »

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 20 oktober 2014, 17:11:31 »

dude, it's not about sexiness...
Despite the fact that "50 is the juice", you just don't have my techniques ;D
look at my avatar, robert RedBoff is the "whore whisperer" ;D
it's just about getting them totally relaxed and confident 8)
however, some german girls seem to be imunized  ::)

anyway, weird she's back.... :017:

I think she's back because she earn a lot of money. My favorite spot is near the candy machine, I saw her going to the rooms a lot of time this saturday.

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 27 november 2014, 16:53:08 »
Yesterday, after a pretty good first session, I wanted to have a second one. Like everytime I go to Samya, Valentina.ro is teasing everybody at the same place. She was with a drunk dude, who just wanted to touch some boobs but he didn't want to fuck. While I was looking this couple, I was smiling to Valentina, in a way to say "hey baby drop your drunk dude and come to me".   :sex

I read some reviews on her, and it was sometimes good, and sometimes so-so. But what a body guys, perfect boobs and a smilley face. I couldn't resist, so I made 2-3 jokes, she laugh and I asked for the keys.

In the room, she told me I was the first client with the same age of her. So listen up grandpas: she prefer to be fucked by young dudes.  :bud

Once in the room, she lay and we cuddled like lovers. And then deep kises. I was really suprised, when she's in the bar, she almost look arrogant but once in the room, she behaves like a girl friend.

So after a good blowjob, she came over me, then I came over here, and to finish, again her over me. In missionary, she moved her body so that my penis was in the best position to go deep. Really awesome time with her.   victory

PS: she leaves Samya in 3 weeks for christmas. She might come back but she don't really want. As I said, when you say "maybe I come back" that means "I will come back".  :lol_hitting:

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 8 maart 2015, 15:36:33 »
PS: she leaves Samya in 3 weeks for christmas. She might come back but she don't really want. As I said, when you say "maybe I come back" that means "I will come back".  :lol_hitting:

And .... she's back in Samya, since two weeks.

When I arrived in the club yesterday, I went to the Kino and Hanna.bg and also Valentina.ro. I waited for her so long, but she still was inside, so I moved, to wait downstairs. I don't know why but she had to leave the club .... but she came back at approx. 6.30pm, and of course, she ran to me, to kiss me deep.  8)

Ok, it didn't happened exactly like this, but anyway, I managed to be her first client ... of the day.  ;D

Once in the room, we spoke a bit about and then began the serious things....  :sex

She kissed me quite good, and I also kissed her. Her blowjob isn't astonishing but still good, and the sex itself was quite enjoyable. She's quite open-minded and not too professional I think. We did several positions and she let you go deep, plus she's active and doesn't wait you to finish nor simulate. It's almost the paradise to fuck her, while kissing her and looking at her amazing blue eyes.  O:-)
« Laatst bewerkt op: 8 maart 2015, 15:54:18 door Noo75 »

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 14 april 2015, 17:36:25 »

"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline vanKees

• Held
  • Te oud voor de jonge hennen!!!!
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 22 juli 2018, 08:29:18 »
Valentina probiert's mal im
Sixsens.

vanKees

Offline TAFKAP

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 22 juli 2018, 08:52:51 »
Valentina, ein absoluter Topper aus dem Samya
probiert's jetzt hier im Sixsens

Dat van "ein absoluter Topper" kan ik alleen maar bevestigen. Zij was gisteren de spreekwoordelijke kers op de taart. Voor de liefhebbers van een GFE-sessie.

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #9 Gepost op: 22 juli 2018, 09:43:31 »
Valentina probiert's mal im
Sixsens.

vanKees
Dankjewel voor de info.
Je hoeft geen nieuw topic aan te maken als er een meid naar een andere club trekt, daarmee geef je me enkel dubbel/trippel werk ....
Ik moet dan je topic verplaatsen, je nieuwe topic splitsen, de reacties erop samenvoegen met het oude topic en je nieuwe topic verwijderen
Graag dus gewoon de melding maken, wij verplaatsen de lekkere stoot in kwestie dan wel  ;)

Offline vanKees

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #10 Gepost op: 22 juli 2018, 11:13:12 »
ENTSCHULDIGUNG, Admin!

Ich dachte, doppelt 'gemoppelt' hält besser.
Nächstes Mal versuche ich es besser zu machen.

vanKees

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #11 Gepost op: 22 juli 2018, 11:20:27 »
ENTSCHULDIGUNG, Admin!

Ich dachte, doppelt 'gemoppelt' hält besser.
Nächstes Mal versuche ich es besser zu machen.

vanKees

Kein Problem CALIMERO

Doe eens normaal, ik probeer het gewoon makkelijker te maken voor iedereen (incluis mezelf), heb geen aanspreektitel als ADMIN nodig en al zeker geen DRUKLETTERS  ;D ;)   :lol

Offline vanKees

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #12 Gepost op: 22 juli 2018, 11:25:37 »
Ist jetzt
Calimero
mein neuer "Nick"?

Danke!

vanKees

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #13 Gepost op: 22 juli 2018, 11:32:37 »
Ist jetzt
Calimero
mein neuer "Nick"?

Danke!

vanKees
Neen, maar DUS HAST RECHT  :lol

Kan jij nu eens niet gewoon en normaal doen, wij proberen enkel het makkelijker te maken voor iedereen .... wat een discussie om NIETS toch   :))
Ik vraag je gewoon geen dubbel werk te doen (zelf) en ons geen dubbel werk te geven ...
Laat dan die ENTSCHULDIGUNG admin toch achterwege   :happy
Wij zijn een forum waar we gezelligheid prediken ..... geen plichtplegingen, een vriendenforum    :bonken bad2 backen :party0036:

Danke, MARTIN CALIMERO    :lol :lol :lol :lol ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline TAFKAP

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
VALENTINE (Roemeense)
« Reactie #14 Gepost op: 24 juli 2018, 20:20:26 »
When two worlds collide

Samen met Firehawk ging ik een kijkje in de bar nemen. Ik wilde de dag on a high afsluiten gezien de tegenvallende sessie met de "Hongaarse" Maria. Er waren op dat moment geen mij bekende en gekende dames in de bar die voor dit klusje in aanmerking kwamen. We namen plaats op de bank onder de televisie. Al vrij snel kwamen er twee onbekende dames aan de andere kant van mij zitten. De blonde dame drapeerde een deel van mijn badjas dusdanig dat ze erop kon gaan zitten. Ik zeg haar dat de huurprijs €5 bedraagt en gevat antwoord ze dat ze geen geld heeft maar het wel wil afkopen met een kus op de wang. De dame herkende Firehawk van zijn bezoekje een week eerder aan Samya. De twee dames bleken net als inmiddels een aantal andere de overstap te hebben gemaakt van de Titty Twister naar het Speelpaleis voor Sugardaddy's.

Ze stelde zich voor als Valentina. Er werden wat verhalen uitgewisseld, er werd wat gedold en natuurlijk kwam de "gouden" armband ter sprake. Toch bleef ze ietwat terughoudend en koel. Echter gaf ze op bepaalde momenten een blik waardoor ik wist dat een kamergang onvermijdelijk zou zijn. Na een tijdje zijn we samen een sigaretje gaan roken. Hoewel ik nog wel twijfels had door haar bij vlagen koele en afstandelijke houding was er weer die blik. Ik stelde voor dat we elkaar maar eens beter moesten leren kennen. Nu werd haar blik nog intenser. Ik gaf haar mijn voorkeur van kamernummers door en ze zei dat ik gezien de wachttijden misschien beter in de bar kon wachten. Na een tijdje kwam ze terug en vroeg of ik nog wilde wachten aangezien het nog wel een tijdje kon duren. Ik bevestigde en ze vroeg of het ok was als we een willekeurige kamer zouden nemen. Ik zei dat is ok waarop ze vroeg of ik met haar samen zou wachten. Na een kwartiertje of zo was er eindelijk een kamer vrij en toch ons geluk 1 van mijn voorkeurkamers nl 3B. Zij was er nog nooit geweest dus speelde ik gids.

Op de kamer verdween haar koele houding als sneeuw voor de zon en er openbaarde zich een warme en innemende dame. Er ontspon zich een sessie waarvan ik de details zal onthouden maar waarvan ik oprecht kan zeggen dat ze in mijn all-time top 3 op het gebied van GFE+++ terecht is gekomen. Soft, sensueel en een fluwelen touch. Vanaf de eerste seconde klopt het geheel. Twee zielen die elkaar perfect aanvoelen, twee lichamen die perfect samensmelten in één ritme.

Het blijft een raar fenomeen. Je ontmoet een dame die qua leeftijd je dochter had kunnen zijn. Twee verschillende culturen, achtergronden en redenen om samen het intiemste te delen wat een mens kan. Deze "botsing" van twee werelden resulteert meestal in een explosie, soms een implosie en in een enkel geval in een magische samensmelting. Dit was zoiets magisch.