Auteur Topic: Ivette (Hungary)  (gelezen 9371 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Ivette (Hungary)
« Gepost op: 13 augustus 2014, 17:39:45 »
Nationality / languages​​: Hungary / A few words in english only but she speaks german
Face: nice face, often smiling
Hair: Brunette
Size: around 1,65 m
Chest: A cup
Silhouette / body: Neither thin nor too much large but well proportionate  ;D
Tattoos - Piercings: i think no
Blowjob: Very good
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): No french kisses, only kisses with lips
Other features: She also does the finish in mouth but not swallowing, i asked it  ;D
 Always located in the hungarian area  ;D

Extract of my report :
End of the afternoon, i decided to go with Ivette the hungarian girl, brunette, 22 years old

I have seen her many times in Aca but never tried to go with her, this time was the right one

When you talk to her, she is immediately very friendly and seems to enjoy talking before going to a room even if she does not speak english, a few words only but she speaks much more german

In the room, unfortunatly it was no french kisses with me, i tried at least 10 times but failed everytime ;D only kisses with lips were allowed  8) On the other hand, the blowjob was very good for me and sex was average, finish in mouth is possible and she did it very well   :lekker

Nice social time in the end, i was happy  :111:
« Laatst bewerkt op: 14 augustus 2014, 16:58:52 door Tikinui »

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Ivette (Hungary)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 7 december 2015, 00:49:06 »
Well one of the rare girl who is more or less friendly in Acapulco and with whom a social time is possible unlike the numerous arrogant cold diva princesses in that club who snub deliberately the white bears.

This hungarian remains indeed always at the same place in her sofa close to rooms near the bar. I would say she is more chestnut than "brunette". Her physical description has been made well by Tikinui so needless to repeat.

There are good points and bad points.

Her main weakness are clear: NO french kiss at all and barely kisses and her "pro side" in the sex, a desire to finish the sex too quickly.

Her main asset is mainly the blowjob which is done well and skillfully. Very efficient and pleasant. Foreplays are not complete nor amazing but remain quite satisying also: caressing, kissing on body. (but lack of closeness) I found her company pleasant. Her behaviour in the room is positive.

Sex is globally banal and uninspired, and without emotions nor "vibrations", we feel that she works and it makes a sex without appeal. Moreover she pushes to finish quite quickly during the coitus, neglecting it consequently.  :040: By the way the doggy was everything but unpleasant. But she controls herself too much and uses gel too much.

Service level: Average. Not good enough for renewing eventually later.