Auteur Topic: Emmi (Duitse)  (gelezen 5842 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Emmi (Duitse)
« Gepost op: 15 september 2014, 19:14:16 »
Nationality / languages​​: German / german, english OK
Face: very nice face
Hair: Blonde
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: C cup
Silhouette / body: not thin but ok
Tattoos : around her arm if i remember well
Blowjob: Excellent, long and tasty  :))
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): yes
Other features: She used to work in Yin Yang in the past

Extract of my report :
Just before 5 o'clock i changed and adopted a new strategy : i waited at the bar where i met an old buddy who just arrived, it was nice to talk to somebody  ;D  and he inspired me because i finally asked Emmi the blond milf german girl next to us if she was tired  :sex  ;D

Emmi is really friendly, always smiling and welcoming, feeling is immediately really good with her, i had seen her a few times already but never went with her, what a shame  8)

In the room, she started with good french kisses and caresses, she has big boobs, i liked very much then she started with the blowjob which was excellent for me, at the same time she opened her legs and took my fingers and put them inside her pussy and said : look, i am wet  :-P  then good sex with happy ending  :lekker

Nice social time in the end, and of course Emmi is Tikinui approved : Good value for sex money  :great:

Offline forgetskinnyletsgetfatty

• Voorzitter van de Dikkekontenclub (DKC)
  • Senior
  • Alles wat ik zeg en schrijf is mijn waarheid.
    • Bekijk profiel
Emmi (Duitse)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 24 augustus 2017, 18:17:50 »
Duitse dame.

Behalve ex YingYang ook ex Zandpad (Utrecht),  Spreekt dus ook wat Nederlands.

Loopt doorgaans "oben ohne". Haflang blond haar, normaal postuur. Op haar rug ook een tattoo
Werkdagen doorgaans maandag t/m vrijdag.

Op de kamer een degelijke sessie zoals je van Duitse dame verwacht, echter zonder hoog verrassingseffect.
Misschien wel mijn oudste dvp in een saunaclub ooit.

Herhalingsgevaar weet ik nog niet
Zou ze dikke schaamlippen hebben, zacht en soepel, of uitstulpende, lang, hard en gespierd? Zou ze geschoren zijn of een dikke bos schaamhaar hebben? Had ze grote roze hangtieten of rechtopstaande kleine, en zouden die rozerode, rode, donkere of lichtbruine tepels hebben?
(Ik Jan Cremer 3de boek)