Auteur Topic: Elissa (German)  (gelezen 2663 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Elissa (German)
« Gepost op: 24 december 2014, 17:08:47 »
Every now and then I meet girls that make me feel different. Elissa is one of them. The next day my body and mind were still filled with her presence. I simply kept feeling fulfilled most of the next day. Wondering whether I should go back to Artemis just to see her.
Recently I put this text on my profile:
Ela me deixa louco quando me beija a boca
A minha pele toda fica arrepiada
Me beija com calma e fundo
Até minha alma se sentir beijada
(Chico Buarque - O meu amor)

Quick translation
She leaves me crazy when she kisses my mouth
All of my skin remains 'chicken'
Kisses me with calm and depth
Untill my soul feels (like) being kissed.

The last line refers to a deeper thing happening, caused by the kissing.
Well Elissa didn't kiss me at all but after our session my soul felt like being kissed. I felt deeply satisfied.
It happens from time to time and it is not always clear why it happens. It is even not very likely that others will have the same experience with her. So it's good to take notice of what I liked so much in her. If you like the same thing you might have the same experience with her.
Elissa is about 1.70 meters tall. Her figure seems rather standard at first sight but then I noticed there is a difference. She is just a little less wide than the normal figure. That makes her very special and because it is so subtle I kept thinking about it. Her face too is just a little bit narrower than expected but it is not frail. Her eyes are a perfect blue. Her skin colour is just 'not white' but not even so much as 'tanned'. Her hair is blonde (originally brown). It ends in a few curls or waves at the middle of her back. She might have tattoos or piercings but I haven't noticed them. Her breasts are recently redone and could be a large C or a small D.
She said she is 21 but I think she is a bit older than that. Her butt is still puzzling me. It is not very big but just enough to get you hands on and have a very nice grip. As I said before her butt is just a bit less wide than I expected but in no way that makes her skinny or anything. No, the difference is subtle but it is there.
Being an exquisite beauty she is not arrogant at all. More the opposite: modest and good manners. She was born in Lebanon but spent almost all her life in Germany.
She doesn't kiss in the room. Only at the lockers I got three kisses.
Her beauty is not 'all compelling'. At first sight I simply liked her beauty. Then I saw her butt and couldn't really forget her. Looking at her again I noticed her nice skin and the waves in her hair etc. Even in our last position I was impressed with her beauty again (The only other girl to achieve this is Gia from GT).
Her breasts are still a bit sensitive at the bottom, but her nipples were alright to touch.
Her blow job is OK, her masturbation in between is perfect. Her blowjob gets better.
After quite some blowing she gets on top in cowgirl reverse. This is too much for me. Her pussy is perfect and the sight is unbelieveable. I will come in minutes or even seconds. So I take her buttocks in my hands and slowly lift them up a bit. The extreme pressure releases a bit. I can hold on but now I must hold her buttocks in my hands or I will come quickly. Poor me!!  ;D
We change for doggy as my 'buttock lifting' is not so effective anymore.
Her back is just perfect. I stroke it. She likes it, so she says. This may continue for ever. I move a bit to the front, pressing these perfect buttocks to my cross. Again I must hold back not to come too early. I ask her to lie flat on her belly as I will penetrate her lying on her buttocks. She tells me she cannot do that now as her breasts are recently redone and still too sensitive. There is pity and emotion in her voice and I do believe she regrets it that I cannot have this. I like her all the more.
We go for mish. Finally a position that doesn't send me straight to heaven. It feels nice and I ask her to open her eyes. So close, they even seem more beautiful. No holding back anymore, working my way to a perfect orgasm, looking in those pretty blue eyes.
Elissa never hurried. Never pressured me. She told me we were done rather early but we really took 25 minutes. I start to like her even more. I pay her and add a little gift. She likes it. I get three kisses when I tell her that it's the standard in Holland. The perfect feeling stays most of the next day. Of course I didn't get back to Artemis the next day as I cannot do SC two days in a row.