Auteur Topic: Bucharest, Romania  (gelezen 10364 keer)

Offline Noo75

• Barely Legal
  • rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Bucharest, Romania
« Gepost op: 19 januari 2015, 19:41:54 »
DISCLAIMER: I don't pretend to know everything about Bucharest, in fact I know almost nothing, but my small experience might help other members. :)

I spend a long weekend with a friend in Bucharest, from Friday evening to monday early in the morning (approx 8pm).

To make everybodys mind clear, Bucharest is NEITHER an open-air FKK NOR a giant brothel. It's a nice city with quite a lot of opportunity, with a lot of possibilities: from really cheap street hookers to 5* prostitutes. What was really enjoyable is that apart from the prostitution, everything is really cheap, good restaurants for 10e, taxi fares about 1 or 2e. We spent like 20e for taxi during the weekend, almost mothing. Almost everybody speaks a least basic english.

During Saturday, we had to discover how everything works. The most important website is anuntul.ro. Basically, it's like ebay, with a important "relationships" section. ;) You can find girls from 10e (1 shot low cost) to 50e (1h full service, anal, CIM). The problem is, it's hard to find lowcost girls that speak english. Most of them speak only romanian, or sometimes french (probaby beginner's luck). All the girls that are more expensive that 30e for an hour speak decent english, at least enough to understand where they live or where they should go in order to meet you.

Saturday afternoon, I tried to book a girl. Once I found a good-looking one on anuntul, I called her and she gave me her adress. There is almost taxi in every street, to go on the other side of the city with a taxi is really easy and so cheap, 2 or 3e. Once I arrived in the street, I called her again and she guided me to her appartment. The language barrier didn't make it easy to understand her but with some efforts, I finally get into her appartment. In fact, that was like a DIY brothel, with 2 girls available. This blond girl of the photo was there but not available. Nevermind, I choose a nice brunette, 30e for 1h (1 shot + massage). I gave her the money, took a shower and she began to suck me. Pretty good blowjoy, but the fuck was a disaster: "You're a pony!". She wasn't really cooperative, really bad fuck, but I finished in her mouth and on her boobs. Again a shower then the massage began. Of course, uninteresting massage, but hey, that's the deal. Badluck this time but there is so much other girls to meet in Bucharest. Once back in my flat, I choose another girl.

I spot a girl on internet: Larisa, hot larisa. Almost perfect body from my POV, D cup, somes curves where they need to be and a smilly face. ;) It was a bit hard to book her, as she said: "Me no good english". I saw my friend when he booked a girl and the pattern is quite simple. Just give the girls the adress and then wait her in front of the building. Some girls are a bit afraid to go in private appartments with foreigners but just talk friendly to them and that's it. The one I book didn't seem to be clever but her body was really nice, and her face was sweet. She was really friendly. Whats good is when the girls come to your place is that you feel like at home, with your girlfriend. :) Nice first round, I played quite a long time with her D things. Second shot, with a good CIM to end the hour. We didn't spoke a lot, as she almost only speak romanian, but she knows what to do to make you happy.

Sunday was really disappointing at the beginning, as a lot of girls didn't answer to our calls, might be the day off no idea. And the one who answered us did only outcall, the our hotel wasn't a good choice regarding prostitutes.

We coulndn't find any girls, so we decided to go near the main train station "Gara de nord". Internet said that there was some girls in this area. Indeed, we saw some street hookers, some were gipsys or a bit bronzed, some other were white. But the place didn't feel good, some girls were waiting with their protectors, or pimps or whatsoever else. Plus they weren't that beautiful. They don't speak english or jutst a few word, I suppose they are here to fit the local guys needs.

We spent our Sunday in a cheap Hotel (Ibis like), but that wasn't a clever choice, as the had like bodyguard at the entrance, and the reception was a small room. It was too risky to bring hookers in our rooms, so we choose to do outcall. At 1pm, I was like "Raa need to fuck". Found a nice girl, with a body that was fullfiling my criteria: curves and big boobs. When I arrived in front of the building, the situation become fun: she couldn't explain me how to get into her appartment (she live in an area with a lot of different blocks). So she just oppened the window and wave at me "Hey here". Once in the building, it was such a pain to find the appartment. She was seeking me, in a mini-skirt and with her bedroom slipper, I was listening to any sound that could help me to locate her. I finally made it into her place. THe photos were real, and she was easy. We spoke a bit, shower and then suck, fuck, suck and fuck again. A good half an hour, for 20e. We spoke a bit, she worked like two weeks in Hamburg, but that wasn't her cup of tea. Very natural girl, and good time with her.

Sadly time to flight back to Germany. 

TL;DR:
- Go to: www.anuntul.ro
- You should book a private appartment