Auteur Topic: Avril (Romanian)  (gelezen 6990 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Avril (Romanian)
« Gepost op: 8 maart 2015, 15:51:52 »
I ask Avril whether she kisses. She says yes and my head spins.  ;D ;D ;D Let's hurry to a room. Time waiting is time wasted. In the room everything changes fast. Very fast. 'I don't kiss, I told you so.'  :017: No need to argue. If a girl is lying like that: two completely different answers within 3 minutes you know you will loose no matter what. I'm just a too decent guy to handle a criminal mind like hers.  O0
Her blowjob is awful  ::). When I ask her to do it softly she just doesn't listen. I ask her once more to do it differently. She says she can suck in one way only: her way. I don't believe that is true and for good reasons. Her breast feel nice, her butt too. Her pussy is wet quickly. She asks me to do things slowly. I do so. I can change my touch and speed. No problem. Why is it such a problem to her to change a bit? We go intimate. Her pussy is very tight and extremely delicious. I could have come in seconds. She is expecting that and after about 20 pushes  :lol_hitting: she grows impatiently. We still have about 15 minutes. She claims that time has almost passed. After 17 minutes there is a signal from my watch: full hour. She claims the signal is hers: it means that time is up.
She changes from a very professional mode to an aggressive one. I can't handle that. My dick collapses. She pulls of the condom and starts to suck my dick with high pressure :017:. Of course I will come but I don't want that. I stop the session. Now I know that she can vary her blowjob but earlier on she just didn't want to. When I pay her I do not even as much as look at her.
Later she keeps following me and stares me in the face a few times. When we pass each other she maintains the maximum distance and turns her face to the other side. Really a little child.  :ladyred
I start typing this message and again she comes to stare me in the face. I leave her to it.

Early twenties, Appr 1.70, very white skin, often rushing through Artemis, Romanian. Brown hair and eyes. Her hair often in a small pony tail. Natural B cup. Her skin is a delight: very soft and firm. Pussy is awesome but her conduct is a bit  ::) problematic.

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Avril (Romanian)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 8 maart 2015, 15:59:32 »
I had such a session with a German girl in Samya, somewhere last year.
I got one good advice from Foots (RIP) by that time, and that was the following ...
She don't kiss, se does notdo what she has to do in the room .... DO NOT CONTINUE THE SESSION .... leave the room immidiatly after 2 minutes and do not pay her.

If she wants to complain to the theke, fine, go with her and stay calm as you eplain the situation. In most cases she will not even go to the theke with you, the risk for her is too big that she will not get what she wants .... money for nothing ....

Never let the girl do other sexual actions, because you can not leave the room after 20 minutes and not pay her.

Do not give her the chance to treath people like that, start with yourself and refuse if she does not keep her promises on the room.

I know, I also paid and went on, but foots was right, hell yes, he was .......
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal