Auteur Topic: Olga (Poland)  (gelezen 6503 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Olga (Poland)
« Gepost op: 8 maart 2015, 15:56:25 »
In the room Olga renders a phenomenal blowjob. Half an hour becomes one hour, becomes two hours  :happy and it would have lasted longer if I had taken more money with me. Her face radiates  :happy and I start feeling things I shouldn't feel. I tell her. She reciprocates. We cuddle. She presses herself tightly to my face and body. So tightly I can't breathe through my nose and have to open my mouth. A blowjob of more than 100 minutes is something to come back to. Especially as it remains perfect all 100 minutes.  :dance2 I haven't met a girl who can go on for such a long time and doing so well. Without any complaints whatsoever about neck pain etc. She kisses a little and then she insists that I should come back the next day. I'm in doubt but the prospect is very good. I break my rule of one SC in four days or more. So, the next day after showering I see Olga at the bar. Everything has completely changed. I feel like a fool.  :banghead: 'Yes, you go and have dinner and tell me about it later'. OK, I should have known better after one session only.
But if you like a blowjob you should book her. Olga's method is a bit like Andra's in GT. Olga however plays in a higher league and uses more variation. But the basic is the same.

Early twenties, Appr 1.60, slightly tanned skin, not a very striking appearance, Polish. Maroon hair with some curling, length beyond her shoulders. Natural B cup. Best blowjob in ages.