Auteur Topic: Aarschotstraat, 218, Dany(Bulgare)  (gelezen 7762 keer)

Offline vince59

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Aarschotstraat, 218, Dany(Bulgare)
« Gepost op: 5 april 2015, 16:22:06 »
We are in week on a Thursday night there are not too many people in the street, girls are always so sexy (it was a moment that I had set foot) After lengthy hesitation I decide to spend time with a pretty brunette, she said s call Danny, turned 20 years old and a Bulgarian citizen, it should be about 1.65 but with her high heels she should be around 1.75, it is thin and has little ones breasts, she led me to a room which is quite large and that is not creepy contrary to what I have already seen in this street before! She left the room and returned a few moments later, I made it then from 03 minutes écoulées..Je undress, she sits on the bed and gives me a nice blowjob, small licks on the glans looking me in the yeux..j'adore that !! She then puts on the back and wonder if this position agree me! I made him nod and follows a wild ride of happiness until a shrill alarm sound reminds me of the sad reality of the precious time we have Aerschot street. She asks me if I have done, I motioned him not, then it gives me an extension of 02 minutes, then a second extension because every reminder of his hand I feel that tonight I never would come ... She said "it is no longer possible beloved one will have to stop," she must be feeling in my look of disappointment, she then gets on all fours and said, "Even 02 minutes because you have to finish it darling" ( I knew very well in my heart that I did not finish), I resumed my wild ride my round trips are becoming louder, shout dany (or simulates) becoming stronger, it offers me breathless finish me hand but come to my aid and finishes work masturbating me in a very forceful way! Dany thanks me with a kiss and takes his place in search of new adventurers ..