Auteur Topic: Diana(Polish)  (gelezen 22151 keer)

Offline vince59

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Gepost op: 5 april 2015, 16:32:42 »

Diana is a distinguished girl with a certain charm, it contrasts a bit with the girls a little Romanian or Bulgarian vulgar, it has a small air Béatrice Dalle (when she was younger of course) with these small teeth of happiness that makes very nice !! I see him at the bar I think she has something in addition to the other girls, yet this is not the kind of girl to whom I usually see because it does not match my physical criteria. Indeed Diana is very thin and very little chest, an A cup to break everything, but that little something that she will push more towards her.
I'll wait all afternoon because Diana is courted here probably regulars who did not give up an inch, but I've finally been rewarded for my patience in the early evening !!
After a little while on the couch flirting like teenagers, I invited him to go to Zimmer.
It takes me a rather nice room, she told me that it was his favorite and there I got a GFE time as I had never experienced this kind of establishment, she kisses me passionately as if I was her boyfriend, not the loose lips of mine, she is very affectionate, makes me kisses everywhere, you just have to close your eyes and you're on another planet, I have been no problem getting an erection worthy of the best years !! And there nice blowjob, then the number of positions I wanted. It's very hard to explain but there was a real feeling between our sexual life.
What's really nice is that Diana does not put too much gel and is rather tight like girl, so there was no feeling of swimming in an aquarium and say, "if I had bug knew I come with two friends, there is room here! "" "!!
At no time does me refers to the time and despite all the sessions that she has had in the day she gave herself to bottom !!!
My advice to this girl very GFE, if you want a cuddly girl, sweet and charming, please go ahead !!!!

Offline Tjeppah

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 14 mei 2015, 21:25:59 »
----> Heaven 7

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 15 mei 2015, 08:44:54 »
----> Heaven 7

Bedankt voor de melding. Is bij deze verplaatst.

Dat is weer een extra reden om binnenkort een eerste keer dit jaar naar H7 te gaan! 8)
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline Tjeppah

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 18 mei 2015, 17:54:21 »
Diana heeft me laten weten niet meer werkzaam in Heaven 7 te zijn. Ze wilt nu even relaxen en zal daarna de keuze maken in welke club ze gaat werken. Ik heb haar het "advies" gegeven om in Sixsens te gaan werken.  :dance2  Maar of ze mijn advies opvolgt is natuurlijk maar afwachten.  :lol_hitting:

Offline Sjeufke

• Queens expert
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 19 juli 2015, 20:35:26 »
>>>>>>> Great Palace , Castrop-Rauxel als VANESSA
Teddybear Sjeufke heeft altijd zin in een Gleufke

Offline Rivera

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 21 november 2016, 19:41:16 »
--> PSR (als Diana).

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 21 november 2016, 19:46:23 »
--> PSR (als Diana).

Bedankt voor de info. Verplaatst!
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline Sjeufke

• Queens expert
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 21 november 2016, 22:22:14 »
Betreft het hier de Poolse Diana uit Haus Panthera?
Teddybear Sjeufke heeft altijd zin in een Gleufke

Offline satanic surfer

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 21 november 2016, 22:28:48 »
klaro Sjeufke...al geruime tijd in PSR

Offline Rivera

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Diana(Polish)
« Reactie #9 Gepost op: 22 november 2016, 09:48:30 »
Von paar Ausflügen abgesehen ist Diana fast ein halbes Jahr in der PSR, aber vorgestern hatte ich das Glück, sie erstmals auch dort anzutreffen. Pflichtbuchung, keine Frage.

Aus der recht ungestümen Debütantin im damaligen Panthera vor knapp vier Jahren hat sich längst ein Servicehighlight entwickelt, das keinerlei Vergleiche mit anderen Größen in der Szene zu scheuen braucht. Über ein Dutzend Buchungen mit Diana in diesem Zeitraum, eine besser als die andere; noch keine Abnutzungserscheinungen in Sicht.

Topact in jedweder Hinsicht. Diana hat paar Gramm zugelegt, dies tut dem Ganzen jedoch keinen Abbruch.