Auteur Topic: Carla (Roemeense)  (gelezen 13362 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Carla (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 26 mei 2015, 00:36:50 »
Worst experience ever with this small chubby blond romanian girl with black dress in club and (beautiful) blue eyes and face, big ass, she seems kind and sympatic in the club but once in the room she is a pain, a disaster, a duffer and a dishonest swindler. From natural and easy going she became professional and nasty. I was in the trap already.

I quickly realised she was unable of anything and very incompetent, not even compensating her absence of assets and skills by efforts and a wish to do her best. Everything bad: no foreplays at all except giving quickly her breast in mouth, empty content of session, nothing happened, tiny backwards kisses and a ridiculous blowjob which was more a handjob licking sometimes the extremity of the penis, less deep than this can't be, blowjob of a very bad quality she has zero skills for sucking and for the sex itself, unability to create anything positve it was zero from the beginning to the end: no imagination, no technic, no interaction, no initiative, no closeness, does anything grudgingly and complaining without motivation nor minimum involvement, very professional in bad sense of the word, passivity, no goodwill, many irritating things during the session which kill the desire, stops quickly the positions during which she always lets her hand for reducing the depth of the penetration.... She is rubbish at any point of the session with a lazy and irritating attitude, never seen such a crap. She was not even able to respect the time because after 20 minutes only she stopped and said it was over!  This is what made me angry more than her mediocrity in the room. You are unable ok but at least fill this part of the contract, but no she stole me ten minutes so 1/3 of the time, i know i didn't miss anything with such bad professional but for the principle it is not acceptable.

Sex was a pure joke...  She sprayed herself her pussy with gel and antiseptic and put an other product on my hands  in cowgirl she doesn't move (or very badly) and holds permanently the condom with her hand despite my double request to remove it as it was annoying for me and even painful. No way... I asked her three times to stop pushing forward and going ahead during the doggy (the usual method of swindlers for limiting and obstructing the penetration) but it didn't help so i went more quickly and here again stopped it all of a sudden very quickly refusing to continue. missionary: a passive sea star. fucking an inflatable doll would be more interesting... as every romanian swindler she made so for neglecting everything, not being fucked normally nor doing the job properly. But first of all Carla is simply a numbskull and blockhead, she doesn't even realise how bad her service is.

I complained to the thekefrau as the girl really crossed the red line (thekefrau: a cold, unfriendly and antipathic blond woman) but she didn't care about and was completely on the girl's side and didn't listen to me just telling me to pay without discussing further, we can see here how they don't care about their clients' satisfaction contrarily to some more serious clubs. The only fact the club tolerates such girls with such poor services shows everything about their seriousness, even in a Laufhaus the service is not so bad.

To be avoided. Awfully bad service.  Well, it happens. Choosing a girl in a club is a lottery: sometimes you win, sometimes you don't win nor lose, sometimes you lose and sometimes you collapse with a rotten ticket, it was the case here. I was so upset and that i ate quickly and left the club immediately then. Never anymore there.

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Carla (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 23 oktober 2015, 07:18:20 »
==> Acapulco

I don't know if she operates under the same nickname but she is currently in Acapulco for sure. I saw her yesterday. You can't miss her, only her or almost has a one piece bikini, in more one of the chubbiest in the club. Clear blue eyes, dark blond.