Auteur Topic: Emily (German)  (gelezen 12287 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Emily (German)
« Gepost op: 3 juni 2015, 19:43:46 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / english
Face: very nice with beautiful blue eyes
Hair: Brunette
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: normal
Tattoo: on her right shoulder and some words around her right tit and another little ones but i do not remember all of them
Blowjob: very good and long enough 
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): not with me but i did not ask
Other features: probably already known under another nickname in other clubs around Dusseldorf if it is not the same one ...

Extract of my encounter :
Just before the evening, 4 young german girls arrived, first time i saw them in PSR, some of them were really good looking, i have been with the last one still available : Emily, brunette with beautiful blue eyes, she is not new in the business, she told me that she operated in Dusseldorf area and many other places, i did not ask which club

In the room, she did not kiss but i did not ask, as usual  8), very good and long blowjob, she asked if i wanted more but i wanted to go for sex, she moved very well on me then on doggy and finish with blowjob again, she performed it very well again
Except that she did not kiss me the session was correct but she seemed to be tired, no real enthousiasm, perhaps there was not chemistry between us although she tried to do the conversation in the room but the heart was clearly not there ...
« Laatst bewerkt op: 3 juni 2015, 20:15:46 door Tikinui »

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Emily (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 30 augustus 2016, 09:28:33 »
I've met EMMY (German girl) on 23 August.

After a while (doing nothing), finally she appeared in end afternoon, and I invited to join me (and a friend) in sofa.
At the begining, she was nice and the talk was pleasant. Kindly asking what service she does or not in room (just to be sure), she simply left the sofa and added "have a nice day".
I wanted to understand (because I was very correct), I talked to her at the bar but she mentionned "You'd prefer go with an other girl".

We did not understand that behaviour ! Bad experience !  :o :o

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Emily (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 30 augustus 2016, 19:44:20 »
I've met EMMY (German girl) on 23 August.

After a while (doing nothing), finally she appeared in end afternoon, and I invited to join me (and a friend) in sofa.
At the begining, she was nice and the talk was pleasant. Kindly asking what service she does or not in room (just to be sure), she simply left the sofa and added "have a nice day".
I wanted to understand (because I was very correct), I talked to her at the bar but she mentionned "You'd prefer go with an other girl".

We did not understand that behaviour ! Bad experience !  :o :o
Hi,
Are you sure it was this girl ? because I have not seen this girl again in PSR since last year, unless she is back recently ...

But there is a girl named Emmy who is still active in PSR : http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php/topic,16118.0.html
She was in PSR end of last month, perhaps it was her ?

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Emily (German)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 31 augustus 2016, 00:07:42 »
Maybe you're right (I didn't see the topic of "Emmy").

What I can confirm is : that girl I saw in PSR is German, 25-30y.old, with (a bit) curly hair. Then, is she Emmy ?

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Emily (German)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 31 augustus 2016, 19:39:37 »
seems this is not her, Emmy is older, 35+

it could be also this one who used to work in PSR before I met her once in Finca last year :
http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php/topic,18666.0.html
But I had not seen her either recently in PSR except if she is back ...

or it could be simply a new Emmy in PSR