Auteur Topic: Erina (Roemeense)  (gelezen 10409 keer)

Offline boff

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Erina (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 20 juli 2015, 23:57:11 »
[box title=ERINA]
Land:        Romania, constanta
Taal:         english 
Leeftijd:    26
[/box]
[box title=UITERLIJK]
Lengte :     1m 65 
Postuur :    thin
Bh :            B cup
Haarkleur : black, mid long
[/box]
[box title=JA NEEN]
TZ   PZC  NMC  Likken  GFE
[/box]
[box title=extra info]
2 months and an half in magnum, before that, 2 weeks in Oceans.
Brown eyes, with central europe asian looks (or maybe that's the make up style)
She’s hanging out with her blonde friend Jessy.
Very good talking in the afternoon, she’s sweet and funny and Cochon decided to take her in room.
So I gave up on her, and she was kind od disapointed.
I’m quite tired of fucking the same girls as cochon, obviously, we have similar tastes and that bothers me sometimes. :banghead:

Anyway after dinner, she grabbed me and took me in a corner where she showed me the scope of her skills. And I lost it under her treacherous kisses, cuddles and dick jerkings :-P ;D

In room, she confirms.
her breast are very nice and soft, considering her 26 years old.
her ass is a bit flat.
She provides dfk and a really good and deep blow job, spitting on the dick sometimes (for those who like this but not me  :-P).
She moves nicely, even if she tightens her legs at the beginning, afraid of harsh sex.
But when she finally is in confidence in a GFE attitude, she relaxes and takes it deep.
This is well done, with a pro attitude, in a good way.
 [/box]

Offline FMB

• rakkertje
  • Full Metal Braguette
    • Bekijk profiel
Erina (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 4 oktober 2015, 18:42:00 »
Je suis tombé sous le charme de  cette fille ce samedi, elle a quelque chose de particulier, beaucoup de charme, pas mal de classe, je n'avais pas lu ce rapport sur elle, mais c'est elle que j'ai choisi pour finir ma journée, et ce fût une très bonne idée.
C'est peu de dire qu'elle n'est pas dans mes critères de beauté, pas vraiment slim sans être ronde, pas beaucoup de taille, j'ai décidé de faire une entorse à mes habitudes, je la sentais bien.
Visage un peu typé, les yeux très légèrement bridés, elle dégage beaucoup de sensualité, Boff nous a déjà fait le détail de ses qualités en chambre, je conseille vraiment cette très chouette fille.
East Tripper