Auteur Topic: Ines (German)  (gelezen 14597 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Ines (German)
« Gepost op: 16 augustus 2015, 11:02:43 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / a few english
Face: good looking with beautiful blue eyes
Hair: Brunette
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: lovely curbs, tanned body
Tattoo: did not see any
Blowjob: very good
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): many deepf french kisses
Other features: from Dortmund, new in the business  :))

Extract of my encounter :
But i have my favorites already with Mina (blowjob queen) 2 times again with her and i sometimes try someone else, three weeks ago with Ruby (Anna in Aca Gold ex Panthera) and last week on Sunday with a young new german girl, Ines, first time in club and i was her first client, she was not lucky because it could not be worst to start with a pervert like me ;D
In the couch, she said to me : sorry if i am nervous but it is my first time  :o :-P ;D

But in the room, as soon as i closed the door, she immediately jumped on me and asked : Can i kiss you ?  :o :-P ;D it was wild wild wild deep french kisses, she was really hot and ... wet  :)) ! Blowjob was good as well then she had difficulties to put the condom, so i had to help her  ;D
Sex was terrific, it was total commitment, i even hesitated to ask her to stay 1 hour and go for another round but i thought to myself that i could find her later on the evening, it was a big mistake, she was so successful that it was almost impossible to catch her !
And unfortunately i have not seen her on my visits this week on tueday and yesterday, hope that she works on weekend because this girl is a pure diamond, sexually speaking  ;D

Offline Lullo

• Nieuweling
    • Bekijk profiel
Ines (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 28 oktober 2015, 20:26:57 »
Kan iemand het profiel van Ines aanvullen / updaten ten aanzien van borsten, natuur of siliconen en of er mogelijk toch sprake is van een kleine tattoo op haar armen?
En tevens de vraag; is ze recentelijk nog gezien in aca velbert?

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
Ines (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 28 oktober 2015, 20:43:46 »
Kan iemand het profiel van Ines aanvullen / updaten ten aanzien van borsten, natuur of siliconen en of er mogelijk toch sprake is van een kleine tattoo op haar armen?
Welkom op RB, lullo,en aangezien jij reageert op deze meid, zal jij wel best de dingen kunnen aanvullen toch  ;D
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline Lullo

• Nieuweling
    • Bekijk profiel
Ines (German)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 28 oktober 2015, 21:52:53 »
Welkom op RB, lullo,en aangezien jij reageert op deze meid, zal jij wel best de dingen kunnen aanvullen toch  ;D

Ja kan ik
Mits het dezelfde meid is als ik vermoed, mijn vragen zijn ter bevestiging dat het inderdaad de vrouw betreft waar ik aan denk. Invulling / aanvulling van het profiel op de gevraagde puntjes zou daarom uitkomst bieden...