Auteur Topic: Kisha (German)  (gelezen 5556 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Kisha (German)
« Gepost op: 18 augustus 2015, 21:37:42 »
Then I see a curly girl. Perfect face, perfect hair, perfect boobs, perfect butt, perfect figure. Much more beautiful than all the others.  :pica I can't say no to her. We talk a little and she says she will kiss. OK, let's go for a room. I pick up my book from the lounger. Now somebody else can use it. I go to meet Kisha at the stairs.
She is half Brazilian, so she says. Doesn't speak one word of Portuguese. Her mother is German and her daddy left them early. OK, I can believe that. But with those looks she could just as well be a Bulgarian gypsy. Her German has a slight 'Völkisch' accent. So I guess she is raised in Germany.
In the room she explains the extras and kissing is included among the extras  :017:. I could have left but I just didn't want that. I am an Optick ficker and I have to honour my calling. Strange thing is that she explains that she is not allowed to ask extra money for kissing :017:. So she suggests that I name a price  :017:. Well, the price is 0 euro extra for kissing. O0 Ok, no problem. She caresses a bit and goes down on me pretty quickly. Her blowjob is simply good. But the only intention of it is to make me come early. I manage to postpone an orgasm. The feeling is perfect. I fondle and knead her breast and butt. Both are very nice to touch. Then she turns her head towards me. Sweating a tiny bit, her face is smiling so sweetly. This is too much for me. In my head the picture changes. I am no longer in Artemis  :ladyred anymore. Her beautiful face is surrounded by the Amazon rainforest.  t4517 It is too beautiful to be true. I crack, begging her to kiss me, I offer her 20 euros.... She says no. :017: She even blames me for such a low amount. :017: She explains that she wants 40 euros more for kissing :lol_hitting:. So the total is 100 euro. I don't give in.  O0  Maybe it would be worth the price but I don't know. Somebody that asks more money all the time, usually is only good at .... asking more money  8). A disappointment about her kissing skills (for 40 euros) is much more likely. We turn to intimate and that turns out to be very, very disappointing. :cry She is doing cowgirl, cowgirl reverse but the penetration isn't deep enough. It doesn't work for me. Doggy then. She is moving forward with me, preventing a deep penetration. It sucks.  :017: Mish, she can't prevent me from penetrating deeply then. I work all my way through and only now I notice there is something else the matter. She has a baggy pussy. :douchen So I alternate between deep and shallow. Her vaginal lips give me some pressure. I manage to get some pleasure and manage to keep that going. I come inside her but it was a narrow escape.
Going down the stairs her lady friends are calling at her. She attends to them and I have to wait a little. She gets the money, I get two kisses and not the Dutch threesome.
One of her friends has a phenomenal butt. :kissass  I approach her several hours later. She tells me she doesn't want to go to a room with me. Why is that? She doesn't tell me.  O0
Kisha, 25, German, dark tan, brown very curly hair onto her shoulders, brown eyes. About 1.60. Claims to have a Brazilian father. C cup, might be artificial but I am not sure. Very beautiful but very much up selling.