Auteur Topic: Roberta (Romanian)  (gelezen 5554 keer)

JacoGillongo

• Gast
Roberta (Romanian)
« Gepost op: 18 augustus 2015, 21:43:40 »
Finally I see a blonde girl at the other side of the bar. I walk up to her. Talking to her is nice. Like any Artemis girl she will not do so for very long. Her name is Roberta and she is from Romania. She will kiss with the lips. We go to a room and I find out that most rooms are free. It's really quiet. In the room she kisses with the top of the lips. Well, it's Artemis, kissing is rare.  :pica Her body is nice. I like her clear brown eyes and above all I like her boobs. Probably a C cup. Their texture is really fine. I don't let go of them for more than 40 minutes. Roberta sucks me and that is nice. Then suddenly it becomes much better.  O0 I want to check how she does that. Then I see that she is giving a hand job.  8) I really thought that she was sucking me. She is the first lady with a hand job that is better than her blow job.  :pica It's actually better than most blow jobs.  :laughingchick I leave her to it and start fondling and kneading those tits of her most of the time. I have to stop her three times or I will come too early. I guess we should start intimate but I simply want to enjoy this for a little longer.  O0 I don't want to stop her any more. It is too good. Then we extend the session with half an hour. OK, 15 minutes more of this delicious, one-of-a-kind hand  job  8), then we're going intimate, I think. But we are not getting intimate. I couldn't stop her. I didn't want to. So, for the first time, no positions because the hand job is beyond belief.   :dance2 Close to 50 minutes. Have I gone crazy? Well, it's the feeling that counts, not the mechanics.
I come, just fine. Next time we will go intimate, I promise her.
When we leave the room around 22:00 all rooms are taken. Two kisses at the Wertfächer, not three  :017:. It shouldn't become a habit. She deserves a chocolate but I didn't bring any because of the heat. Well, she will get it next time.
Roberta, Romanian, 1/70, 26 y.o., blonde hair just passed her shoulders. Beautiful brown eyes. Nice body, C cup. A tight butt. Very nice to talk to.