Auteur Topic: Janet (German)  (gelezen 8620 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Janet (German)
« Gepost op: 27 augustus 2015, 20:12:11 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / very good english
Face: good looking
Hair: Short blond
Size: around 1,65/70 m
Chest: lovely B cup
Silhouette / body: normal
Tattoo: little wings on her back under her neck, butterfly behind her right leg, tattoed left arm as well if i remember well
Piercings: tit and pussy
Blowjob: good but very short, 2 minutes
Cunnilingus: did not try, but fingering is OK
Kisses (yes-no): not with me
Other features: very friendly, from Koln

Extract of my encounter :
And i finally saw one girl who could fit my standard  :))
I talked to Janet (but i am not sure of her name, i forgot sorry, if it is not Janet then it could be Janine ;D ), young german girl from Koln, short blond hair, she was immediately very friendly when i talked to her, she speaks very well english

In the room, she came over me and kissed me everywhere but not my mouth, what a pity then started a good blowjob but not long enough, she quickly took a condom then came over me again, she moved very well and it was very exciting to touch her nice tits
Then she turned around, reverse cowgirl and i still could catch her tits, so exciting
She stopped and went for a blowjob while she showed me her pussy and i could put my finger, and then she went again for cowgirl and reverse, after a while she stopped again and started an handjob on reverse cowgirl and i could put again my fingers on her pussy, it was so hot that i came on that position :-P

Sex was really great with Janet, i enjoyed so much even if it was not full service with french kisses or longer blowjob

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Janet (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 31 januari 2016, 16:30:59 »
She is in LR, 3 months now, still short hair, but i have again a little doubt about her name  8) because i confound those 2 names Janet and Janine, i do not know why  :017: but i will check it for the next time  ;D

Extract of my encounter with her in LR :
Arrivé vers 20 heure, douche et direction le bar où j'ai eu le temps de prendre 2 bonnes bières avant que Janet ne vienne me saluer, j'étais content de la revoir car je l'avais rencontrée au Magnum quelques mois plus tôt (d'ailleurs je me suis trompé de nom quand j'ai ouvert son fil, ce n'était donc pas Janine mais bien Janet  8) )

Je décidais très vite de retourner en chambre avec elle, et encore une bonne session avec elle, juste dommage qu'elle ne donne que de simples baisers, bonne fellation mais ensuite quand elle est sur moi c'est inévitable, j'ai tout de suite envie de venir très rapidement car elle est bien serrée dans cette position et elle bouge formidablement bien, j'ai donc fait durer le plus longtemps que j'ai pu mais impossible de me retenir pour passer à une autre position, damn  8) !
« Laatst bewerkt op: 31 januari 2016, 16:38:20 door Tikinui »