Auteur Topic: Lana (German)  (gelezen 9143 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lana (German)
« Gepost op: 20 september 2015, 22:30:15 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / poor english
Face: good looking with beautiful blue eyes
Hair: Auburn
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: lovely curbs
Tattoo: on her left belly, a little one inside her right wrist
Piercing on her pussy
Blowjob: good enough
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): kisses on lips only
Other features: from Koln, 2 years in this business, mostly in GT but she also knows many others in the area

Extract of my encounter :
I tried one of the new girls  :)) but not new in the business  :-P
She was back from the first floor and i was walking in front of the swimming pool, i said to her Hello and she stopped  :sex, because i do not know why but girls usually never stopped and kept on walking until their destination when i said Hello to them  ;D, perhaps they thought that i am only polite with them  ;D

She introduced herself as Lana from Koln, 2 years in GT under another nickname, she told me Melina
She is in Aca with her friend, half Thaï/German, tatoo on her ass for the ones who knows her in GT   :))
She does not speak english, a few words only, so it was short introducing in german and i asked quickly for a key

In the room, she was very friendly, she has beautiful eyes and nice body but she got a litlle belly  8)
No FK, only kisses on lips but many of them, around 5 minutes of good blowjob, she opened her legs and i could caress her pussy but no finger inside
Good sex then, i was about to come in missio when she asked me for doggy, so i finished on that position, i was excited after this short break of this month  :))
Nice social time in the end in german  , she told me that she was 29 years old ! i would have said less than 25 ! and she has a regular job, so she only works on weekend, and not sure if she will stay in Aca, she would probably be back in GT, perhaps ...