Auteur Topic: HET EI VAN 24HOURS  (gelezen 16261 keer)

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 13:37:47 »
At last, Maria have once again arrested for setting couple with a Dutch client. Hopefully that he have better luck than me ... or she will be back soon ...

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 14:05:44 »
At last, Maria have once again arrested for setting couple with a Dutch client. Hopefully that he have better luck than me ... or she will be back soon ...
Waarom moeten ze haar daarvoor "aanhouden", "arresteren"?
Ze moesten die gast enkel in een gekkenhuis achter gesloten deuren steken, haar arresteren was niet nodig  :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting: :lol_hitting:
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 14:13:40 »
Sorry, my mother tongue is French  ;) ... She "stop prostitution" if you prefer ... or "Ze Stop"  ;)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 14:18:53 »
Sorry, my mother tongue is French  ;) ... She "stop prostitution" if you prefer ... or "Ze Stop"  ;)
Ow, you mean that kind of arresting  ;D ;)
Do I read that you also "arrested" her before? Lost of money, you can win some advice @deket's office, he knows how much it costs to take a girl in da house who decides to live apart together, in 't Nederlands, een 'slappe-LAT-relatie'  :-\ :dance2

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 14:28:28 »
Ooohhh believe me, I already know how much that cost to take Maria in the house  :cry... She came live with me when she stopped in SS ... I hope this guy's wallet is well filled  ;D ;D ... if not  :039:

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 14:56:37 »
Ooohhh believe me, I already know how much that cost to take Maria in the house  :cry ... She came live with me when she stopped in SS ... I hope this guy's wallet is well filled  ;D ;D ... if not  :039:
Some statements....

I can still not believe that we believe we have to "save" girls, take them out of the clbs, and think we can live long and happily together .... we are clients who fukecd hundreds of women, even her best friends, we PAY for sexxx, the get payed for sexxx ... they fuck every day 5 or 10 people for money, not for fun ....  ::)

Sure, they are also human beings, with feelings, I agree, but there we mostly go wrong .... they have feelings for young Romanian (or whatever east-european country they come from) workless and homeless boys, and they need to fuck us to give those poor boys some food and drinks  ;D :-\

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 15:08:44 »
Ooohhh believe me, I already know how much that cost to take Maria in the house  :cry ... She came live with me when she stopped in SS ... I hope this guy's wallet is well filled  ;D ;D ... if not  :039:

I can still not believe that we believe we have to "save" girls, take them out of the clbs, and think we can live long and happily together .... we are clients who fukecd hundreds of women, even her best friends, we PAY for sexxx, the get payed for sexxx ... they fuck every day 5 or 10 people for money, not for fun ....  ::)

Sure, they are also human beings, with feelings, I agree, but there we mostly go wrong .... they have feelings for young Romanian (or whatever east-european country they come from) workless and homeless boys, and they need to fuck us to give those poor boys some food and drinks  ;D :-\
Agree with you sexmachine but you know like me tham most of these girls will stop one day and when the girl tell to you that you are the man she wait for stop this life, that she love you etc .... And if you love also ... you have 90% that it will be the begining of the end. A lot of sad story  :17: for a little part of happy ending  :happy

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 15:17:01 »

Agree with you sexmachine but you know like me tham most of these girls will stop one day and when the girl tell to you that you are the man she wait for stop this life, that she love you etc .... And if you love also ... you have 90% that it will be the begining of the end. A lot of sad story  :17: for a little part of happy ending  :happy
I see only one good thing in your posting here ..... and that is ....

You are writing again, and of course there is some frustration, I can understand you, she has cost you a lot of money, that is one thing that is clear ....

And you come back here, write that she is living together with a Dutch guy now .....

I am pretty sure that it is some kind of frustration, but that is not necessary, neither to "warn" the guy who took over your place ..... like you, like a lot of you, he will not listen to what we have to say, that she is after his money, and when the money is going, he will be dumped and replaced by another one .....

People that are in love are blind, and no way we will succeed to get some common sense in their head, because their situation is special, it is not like all the other cases, she really loves him, and more bla bla bla

But anyway, Maria is happy, and the guy is dumb, so we are also happy for her.

Ow, and one thing is for sure, she is not that bad, otherwise you would have lost everything, you still have internet to come again to relaxxxboard, so she did not ruined you complete, and I really hope you get over the lost (and then I only mean the money you lost) and at least you can say you learned it the hard way ......

Is MAria a bad girl? Nope, not in my opinion, I think we are just the stupid ones, and she just tries to get out her career what she can get out of it.

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #8 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 16:07:36 »

I see only one good thing in your posting here ..... and that is ....

You are writing again, and of course there is some frustration, I can understand you, she has cost you a lot of money, that is one thing that is clear ....

And you come back here, write that she is living together with a Dutch guy now .....

I am pretty sure that it is some kind of frustration, but that is not necessary, neither to "warn" the guy who took over your place ..... like you, like a lot of you, he will not listen to what we have to say, that she is after his money, and when the money is going, he will be dumped and replaced by another one .....

People that are in love are blind, and no way we will succeed to get some common sense in their head, because their situation is special, it is not like all the other cases, she really loves him, and more bla bla bla

But anyway, Maria is happy, and the guy is dumb, so we are also happy for her.

Ow, and one thing is for sure, she is not that bad, otherwise you would have lost everything, you still have internet to come again to relaxxxboard, so she did not ruined you complete, and I really hope you get over the lost (and then I only mean the money you lost) and at least you can say you learned it the hard way ......

Is MAria a bad girl? Nope, not in my opinion, I think we are just the stupid ones, and she just tries to get out her career what she can get out of it.

Money is not so much important in my case ... yes I lose a lot of money (and I'm not the only one ;)).
Also I don't really want that she stop with this man ... for me it's more easy to know that, that to have to read all the things I read about her. Maria was nearly my "wife", Maria had good relation with my parents, Maria give kisses to my children before they gone to bed ... all of this is more difficult ...
But the most difficult is when you understand that she have lie to you since the first day and for everything ... for this I don't think she's a "good girl", a "good person". Because a "good person" don't lie on everything to the man that she know, loves her, a "good person" don't want to give suffering to an other person, that she know, loves her ...
Every client know Maria in and from the club ... It's not the real Maria I know ...
Maria was sometimes a wonderful woman with me in the real life, but she only do or tell to you what you want or need if you pay for everything. If you don't tell "yes" to everything ... it will be just a "Kiss and go" ... "NEXT"  :039:
Maria didn't know nothing about the love or maybe just the love she have for HERSELF ...
But maybe it's not the good place to talk about all of this ... I just want to give the information I received and like I tell it will be also possible that she will come back quickly ... at the first problem with this man she will come back because she don't have other choice here in Europe ...
But if I have to be honest, I have pity or this man now ... it's more easy to fuck some nice girls in the clubs (like me yesterday "Caroline" in Aca Gold ;D)

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #9 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 16:57:44 »
Money is not so much important in my case ... yes I lose a lot of money (and I'm not the only one ;) ).
Also I don't really want that she stop with this man ... for me it's more easy to know that, that to have to read all the things I read about her. Maria was nearly my "wife", Maria had good relation with my parents, Maria give kisses to my children before they gone to bed ... all of this is more difficult ...
But the most difficult is when you understand that she have lie to you since the first day and for everything ... for this I don't think she's a "good girl", a "good person". Because a "good person" don't lie on everything to the man that she know, loves her, a "good person" don't want to give suffering to an other person, that she know, loves her ...
Every client know Maria in and from the club ... It's not the real Maria I know ...
Maria was sometimes a wonderful woman with me in the real life, but she only do or tell to you what you want or need if you pay for everything. If you don't tell "yes" to everything ... it will be just a "Kiss and go" ... "NEXT"  :039:
Maria didn't know nothing about the love or maybe just the love she have for HERSELF ...
But maybe it's not the good place to talk about all of this ... I just want to give the information I received and like I tell it will be also possible that she will come back quickly ... at the first problem with this man she will come back because she don't have other choice here in Europe ...
But if I have to be honest, I have pity or this man now ... it's more easy to fuck some nice girls in the clubs (like me yesterday "Caroline" in Aca Gold ;D )
You make one big mistake, and that is to confuse money with love.
You can't buy me love (the beatles).
You can buy sexxx but not love, and that is the big problem with all the people that think they can take a girl out of this business.
Maria was as far as being your wife as being mine .... she kissed your kids goodnight because you paid her, she fucked you because you paid her, she was "friends" with your parents because you paid her.
Everyting you had with her was based on money, a simple commercial transaction .... you go too the bakery, you pay for a bread and you get one. When the bread is finished, you need to pay for another one. Same same with Maria.

For her, it was a commercial deal. I cannot imagine that she obligated you to take her out of the club .....

That she lied from the first day, yeah, what did you expected, but really ......

You lied also, because you come years in the clubs, fuck whatever girl you pay, and then you expect that she is honest to you?
Girls who work in the club, they are as good or as bad as us.
It is just how you look at it.
She is not bad because she lied, just like you lied to her all the time.

The problem is that girls can see who their next victim is ...... very easy .... I can give plenty of examples here ... all guys who fall in love at first sight, with a girl they have to pay to have sexxx with.

So in fact, she is perhaps clever, but we do not have the right to call her a bad girl .... you created or agreed with the situation, she did never found your address herself, she never stole your money to move in with you etc etc etc etc ....

My advice is, get over her, and go just to other clubs, untill you are sure you can handle her (in case she comes back).

And take it as a good lesson for the future, a lot of us have been there, done that, and and and....
You are one of the happy ones that can come and discuss about it.
I know some guys who lost houses, appartments, and one that fucked away 1.5 million euro of his wife to a Turkish gal in GT, he is living on the street in Antwerp now already for 5 years ......

So praise yourself lucky and be greatfull to Maria that she went away before she ruined your life.....

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #10 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 17:33:44 »
Money is not so much important in my case ... yes I lose a lot of money (and I'm not the only one ;) ).
But if I have to be honest, I have pity or this man now ... it's more easy to fuck some nice girls in the clubs (like me yesterday "Caroline" in Aca Gold ;D )
You make one big mistake, and that is to confuse money with love.
You can't buy me love (the beatles).
You can buy sexxx but not love, and that is the big problem with all the people that think they can take a girl out of this business.
Maria was as far as being your wife as being mine .... she kissed your kids goodnight because you paid her, she fucked you because you paid her, she was "friends" with your parents because you paid her.
Everyting you had with her was based on money, a simple commercial transaction .... you go too the bakery, you pay for a bread and you get one. When the bread is finished, you need to pay for another one. Same same with Maria.

For her, it was a commercial deal. I cannot imagine that she obligated you to take her out of the club .....

That she lied from the first day, yeah, what did you expected, but really ......

You lied also, because you come years in the clubs, fuck whatever girl you pay, and then you expect that she is honest to you?
Girls who work in the club, they are as good or as bad as us.
It is just how you look at it.
She is not bad because she lied, just like you lied to her all the time.

The problem is that girls can see who their next victim is ...... very easy .... I can give plenty of examples here ... all guys who fall in love at first sight, with a girl they have to pay to have sexxx with.

So in fact, she is perhaps clever, but we do not have the right to call her a bad girl .... you created or agreed with the situation, she did never found your address herself, she never stole your money to move in with you etc etc etc etc ....

My advice is, get over her, and go just to other clubs, untill you are sure you can handle her (in case she comes back).

And take it as a good lesson for the future, a lot of us have been there, done that, and and and....
You are one of the happy ones that can come and discuss about it.
I know some guys who lost houses, appartments, and one that fucked away 1.5 million euro of his wife to a Turkish gal in GT, he is living on the street in Antwerp now already for 5 years ......

So praise yourself lucky and be greatfull to Maria that she went away before she ruined your life.....

I don't confuse money and love but you know like me, that when the girl stop to work in the club and come live with you, she don't have more gains ... At this moment, it was not a problem for me to pay for all that she need because when you love one person, you try to do everything for this person is happy ...
When I tell that she was nearly my wife I tell this because we done everything for the marriage but she go before the d-day  :039:
For the rest, I don't understand for why you tell, I lied to her ... I tell the truth on everything to Maria, she knew my past but I gave her fidelity when I was with her in the relation ... My love was real!!!
But I'm agree with you on the fact that's very easy for her to find victim in the club ... but each victim has his executioner ... Is an executioner a good person?
For the rest, I've not waited to your advice to come back to my life in the club. Everytime is possible I go  ;D
Still a thing, Maria play a dangerous game, she play with the feelings of the men. Despite my frustration, I didn't bring to his life or anything like that but do you think it will be the case for all her victims? Maria has a daughter of 12 years, it may be time to become aware of the danger that can lead this type of behavior.

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #11 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 17:58:45 »
I don't confuse money and love but you know like me, that when the girl stop to work in the club and come live with you, she don't have more gains ... At this moment, it was not a problem for me to pay for all that she need because when you love one person, you try to do everything for this person is happy ...
When I tell that she was nearly my wife I tell this because we done everything for the marriage but she go before the d-day  :039:
For the rest, I don't understand for why you tell, I lied to her ... I tell the truth on everything to Maria, she knew my past but I gave her fidelity when I was with her in the relation ... My love was real!!!
But I'm agree with you on the fact that's very easy for her to find victim in the club ... but each victim has his executioner ... Is an executioner a good person?
For the rest, I've not waited to your advice to come back to my life in the club. Everytime is possible I go  ;D
Still a thing, Maria play a dangerous game, she play with the feelings of the men. Despite my frustration, I didn't bring to his life or anything like that but do you think it will be the case for all her victims? Maria has a daughter of 12 years, it may be time to become aware of the danger that can lead this type of behavior.
Once more, because you really do not seem to understand the message I give to you ....

From the moment we fall in love with a girl in da business, we confuse money and love .... as simple as that.
I read through your posting that "it was love from ypur side", believe me, you were just her 'victim', but you cannot blame her at all, her goal is "earn money", and as long as you realise that, and do not fall in love, the things that happened to you would not have happened.

Well, be glad she ran away before the marriage, otherwise you should have paid till eternity for her ....

I tell her that you lied as well as she did because you lied to yourself, by telling yourself you love her. You can like a car, you can like a boat, and you can like someone you pay to fuck .... as soon as you start to love her, hell yes, she will take advantage of that. Do not forget why Maria is working in Europe and doing this kind of job .... MONEY ...

And the easier it gets for her, the better (in her point of view, and you cannot blame her for that).

You call her the executioner, and yourself the victim .... wrong .... you are the victim of your own, if you are a type that will fall in love with girls working in the business, you are your own executioner, and the girl is just helping to make you spent your money quicker .... if it was not Maria, her friend will do that ...

Believe me, they all see by far what men are sensitive to this stuff, and they would be crazy not to do this....
I explain myself .... or she takes the money from you, and tell you sweet love stories, or another girl will do that, as simple as that.
Do not see yourself as a victim, but consider yourself as a bit "emotional dumb", and I am trying not to hurt your feelings by any meanings.

I do not believe that Maria plays a dangerous game, 24HOURS, and as long you do not see this, you better not go to visit the clubs, that is a good advice, because you will fall in love again with another one sooner or later.

Maria plays no game, for her it is struggling to survive. Those girls have a career of 10 to maximum 15 years, and in that time she has to get enough money for her, her family and her daughter .... and you do not have to search anything else behind it, no love, no feelings, no happiness .... MONEY

And to answer your last question, yes, she will do that with all her "victims" - like you call man who fall in love with a prostitute - and no, she will not get in any trouble, why should she get into troubles?
She starts a relationship based on a wrong start - paying her for sexxx -, and she will run away as quick as she think it gets to hot under her feet, and I do not see the danger part, you not going to kill a woman because she do not love you anymore .... or can you?

And once more, she is not to blame, you can only blame yourself that you took her out of the club, try to understand that.

It is not important that you lied to her or not, the most important thing is that you lied to yourself ..... by thinking you can love a girl that works in a club .... wrong base to start a relationship ..... rent her, do not buy her ...because for her you are a visitor of a club, not a good husband and/or a father to her child .....

But, all up to you, glad to see you back here, that is already a good start to take your loss and forget her.

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #12 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 18:18:35 »
Once more, because you really do not seem to understand the message I give to you ....

From the moment we fall in love with a girl in da business, we confuse money and love .... as simple as that.
I read through your posting that "it was love from ypur side", believe me, you were just her 'victim', but you cannot blame her at all, her goal is "earn money", and as long as you realise that, and do not fall in love, the things that happened to you would not have happened.

Well, be glad she ran away before the marriage, otherwise you should have paid till eternity for her ....

I tell her that you lied as well as she did because you lied to yourself, by telling yourself you love her. You can like a car, you can like a boat, and you can like someone you pay to fuck .... as soon as you start to love her, hell yes, she will take advantage of that. Do not forget why Maria is working in Europe and doing this kind of job .... MONEY ...

And the easier it gets for her, the better (in her point of view, and you cannot blame her for that).

You call her the executioner, and yourself the victim .... wrong .... you are the victim of your own, if you are a type that will fall in love with girls working in the business, you are your own executioner, and the girl is just helping to make you spent your money quicker .... if it was not Maria, her friend will do that ...

Believe me, they all see by far what men are sensitive to this stuff, and they would be crazy not to do this....
I explain myself .... or she takes the money from you, and tell you sweet love stories, or another girl will do that, as simple as that.
Do not see yourself as a victim, but consider yourself as a bit "emotional dumb", and I am trying not to hurt your feelings by any meanings.

I do not believe that Maria plays a dangerous game, 24HOURS, and as long you do not see this, you better not go to visit the clubs, that is a good advice, because you will fall in love again with another one sooner or later.

Maria plays no game, for her it is struggling to survive. Those girls have a career of 10 to maximum 15 years, and in that time she has to get enough money for her, her family and her daughter .... and you do not have to search anything else behind it, no love, no feelings, no happiness .... MONEY

And to answer your last question, yes, she will do that with all her "victims" - like you call man who fall in love with a prostitute - and no, she will not get in any trouble, why should she get into troubles?
She starts a relationship based on a wrong start - paying her for sexxx -, and she will run away as quick as she think it gets to hot under her feet, and I do not see the danger part, you not going to kill a woman because she do not love you anymore .... or can you?

And once more, she is not to blame, you can only blame yourself that you took her out of the club, try to understand that.

It is not important that you lied to her or not, the most important thing is that you lied to yourself ..... by thinking you can love a girl that works in a club .... wrong base to start a relationship ..... rent her, do not buy her ...because for her you are a visitor of a club, not a good husband and/or a father to her child .....

But, all up to you, glad to see you back here, that is already a good start to take your loss and forget her.
In any case, I see that the subject excites you ;). If you want, I will give you one time all the history that I had posted on Youppie before. Yes, I know I have been very stupid to believe naively that it was possible, I can't deny it. For the rest, I remain not agree with you on the fact that I'm the only one to blame. I continue to think that Maria is bad person, a narcissistic pervert, a psychopathic personality.
For sure I will not kill one girl because she don't love me but you can kill her because she take all your money and ruined your life ... It's not my case hein ;D ;D!! And I have children, I have to be there for them.
We will see what will happen in the future. I wish good luck to our friend, me I am happy to have this behind me ...

Offline sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #13 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 19:47:34 »
In any case, I see that the subject excites you ;) . If you want, I will give you one time all the history that I had posted on Youppie before. Yes, I know I have been very stupid to believe naively that it was possible, I can't deny it. For the rest, I remain not agree with you on the fact that I'm the only one to blame. I continue to think that Maria is bad person, a narcissistic pervert, a psychopathic personality.
For sure I will not kill one girl because she don't love me but you can kill her because she take all your money and ruined your life ... It's not my case hein ;D ;D !! And I have children, I have to be there for them.
We will see what will happen in the future. I wish good luck to our friend, me I am happy to have this behind me ...
Ha ha, you still do not get it.
Do not be surprised if I tell you now that I know almost 100 "cases" like you, and they have one thing in common:
THEY ALL BLAME THE GIRL, AFTER THEY FOUND OUT SHE DID NOT LOVED THEM AFTER ALL. WHAT A BIG SURPRISE.
If I told you, when you were in that relationship, that this would end like it always does, you would not even believe me, tell me I am jealous at your happiness and be angry at me.....
Ow, btw, I am not by any means excited by the subject, perhaps I get excited when I fuck Maria, but my excitement goes as far as that to an orgasm, perhaps an FT, when the love is big enough, and my "love for Maria" will be over when I realise I have to pay her for her services, at the lockers.

If you have posted the history on Youppie before, I hope Stano did the same thing as I do, try to open your eyes that you cannot blame her, only yourself.... .
It is like buying a car that can drive 300 km/h, driving 300 km/h, and then blaming the constructur of that car that you lossed your drivers license because you drove to fast. The rollercoaster of life, you know ....
She is a girl struggling to get a better life after her time as a prostitute, and nothing else matters for her. And hell yeah, if she finds guys like you or our friend deket (in a few years same same story, but she is more clever then Maria, she will drop him after he has no more eurocent left), she would be stupid not to take advantage of it, otherwise another girl will do it, it is as easy as that.
That fact does not make her bad, or a narcistic pervert, or a psychopathic personality ....
Ask yourself the question if you would called her also so the time you were in love with her .... I am sure that a lot of people also gave you the advice on youppie to stop the relationship, and not because of her bad character, but because of protecting you against yourself.

Do not try to look forwards to see how this end between maria and her new "lover", and  no words will help him neither .... till he is as far as you ...

Because she loves him, she wants to make him happy, money does not matter, she likes his parents, she kisses his kids goodnight, she is a nice girl, she wants to marry him .... like you also believed.
It is to easy to tell now to yourself and others that she is pathetic, a pervert, a psychopatic personality. Nope, not of all of that, you were so stupid to fall in love with her, and for that fact you can only blame yourself.
All the rest, you never believed, when some people gave you advice to stop the fake relationship based on only money, you laughed all away ... caus she loved you.

The moment she obligates you to give her money, then she is wrong, but once more, you took her out of the club, you took her into your house, you agreed to marry, you agreed that she kissed your kid goodnight etc etc...

Well, at the question of the danger involved for her, I really start laughing, the moment a fool who lost all his money wants to do something (let's say kill her), the only dead will be the homeless, moneyless guy, because she has the money, and will not be killed. Do not underestimate the power of a hooker, just be happy that it is over, close that episode in our life, and let Maria have her life, without you, without regrets, without looking back.
Consider this as a bad experience, the damage is not irreversible, and mental, time will heal that emotional damage also.

Just do not fall in love again with a girl that is working in da business, you will never win, nothing at all.

Foots always told, and in the beginning I tought he was to hard, but in fact he is just right:
If you are a guy that falls easy in love, then it is dangerous in the clubs, and please do not go to Asia, because you will not survive one month there..... you would not be the first that jumps under a train or of a balcony, so be glad it was just this story, and let it be a good lesson.

The reason I answer you, is not that it excites me, nope, we always try to help members, and in a positive way, the words are sometimes hard, but that is also necessary to prevent some people to fall in love over and over again with a hooker....

Offline 24HOURS

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
HET EI VAN 24HOURS
« Reactie #14 Gepost op: 8 oktober 2015, 20:14:22 »
In any case, I see that the subject excites you ;) . If you want, I will give you one time all the history that I had posted on Youppie before. Yes, I know I have been very stupid to believe naively that it was possible, I can't deny it. For the rest, I remain not agree with you on the fact that I'm the only one to blame. I continue to think that Maria is bad person, a narcissistic pervert, a psychopathic personality.
For sure I will not kill one girl because she don't love me but you can kill her because she take all your money and ruined your life ... It's not my case hein ;D ;D !! And I have children, I have to be there for them.
Ha ha, you still do not get it.
Do not be surprised if I tell you now that I know almost 100 "cases" like you, and they have one thing in common:
THEY ALL BLAME THE GIRL, AFTER THEY FOUND OUT SHE DID NOT LOVED THEM AFTER ALL. WHAT A BIG SURPRISE.
If I told you, when you were in that relationship, that this would end like it always does, you would not even believe me, tell me I am jealous at your happiness and be angry at me.....
Ow, btw, I am not by any means excited by the subject, perhaps I get excited when I fuck Maria, but my excitement goes as far as that to an orgasm, perhaps an FT, when the love is big enough, and my "love for Maria" will be over when I realise I have to pay her for her services, at the lockers.

If you have posted the history on Youppie before, I hope Stano did the same thing as I do, try to open your eyes that you cannot blame her, only yourself.... .
It is like buying a car that can drive 300 km/h, driving 300 km/h, and then blaming the constructur of that car that you lossed your drivers license because you drove to fast. The rollercoaster of life, you know ....
She is a girl struggling to get a better life after her time as a prostitute, and nothing else matters for her. And hell yeah, if she finds guys like you or our friend deket (in a few years same same story, but she is more clever then Maria, she will drop him after he has no more eurocent left), she would be stupid not to take advantage of it, otherwise another girl will do it, it is as easy as that.
That fact does not make her bad, or a narcistic pervert, or a psychopathic personality ....
Ask yourself the question if you would called her also so the time you were in love with her .... I am sure that a lot of people also gave you the advice on youppie to stop the relationship, and not because of her bad character, but because of protecting you against yourself.

Do not try to look forwards to see how this end between maria and her new "lover", and  no words will help him neither .... till he is as far as you ...

Because she loves him, she wants to make him happy, money does not matter, she likes his parents, she kisses his kids goodnight, she is a nice girl, she wants to marry him .... like you also believed.
It is to easy to tell now to yourself and others that she is pathetic, a pervert, a psychopatic personality. Nope, not of all of that, you were so stupid to fall in love with her, and for that fact you can only blame yourself.
All the rest, you never believed, when some people gave you advice to stop the fake relationship based on only money, you laughed all away ... caus she loved you.

The moment she obligates you to give her money, then she is wrong, but once more, you took her out of the club, you took her into your house, you agreed to marry, you agreed that she kissed your kid goodnight etc etc...

Well, at the question of the danger involved for her, I really start laughing, the moment a fool who lost all his money wants to do something (let's say kill her), the only dead will be the homeless, moneyless guy, because she has the money, and will not be killed. Do not underestimate the power of a hooker, just be happy that it is over, close that episode in our life, and let Maria have her life, without you, without regrets, without looking back.
Consider this as a bad experience, the damage is not irreversible, and mental, time will heal that emotional damage also.

Just do not fall in love again with a girl that is working in da business, you will never win, nothing at all.

Foots always told, and in the beginning I tought he was to hard, but in fact he is just right:
If you are a guy that falls easy in love, then it is dangerous in the clubs, and please do not go to Asia, because you will not survive one month there..... you would not be the first that jumps under a train or of a balcony, so be glad it was just this story, and let it be a good lesson.

The reason I answer you, is not that it excites me, nope, we always try to help members, and in a positive way, the words are sometimes hard, but that is also necessary to prevent some people to fall in love over and over again with a hooker....

What the fuck!!! You not only a sexmachine, you also a talkmachine  ;D ;D
Like I tell before, I agree with 80% of what you tell but I have also the right to not be agree with 20%
Gitan told one more time on Youppie today that he knows some happy ending between clients and hookers. I'm sure you know also story like that. For sure it was not my case and it will not be the case for Maria in the future but what you tell is only generality ... there is always some exceptions.
Trust me or not, I'm not so bad for the moments, I do my mourning.
What bother me with some of your comments is that is like you know more better than me Maria ...
How you can know btter than me that she's not a narcistic pervert or a psychopat? How you can tell that she's a good girl?
Even I, who have experienced so much with her, I can not say anything for 100% sure. I'm almost sure about my judgment but I'm not a specialist to inform.
I propose to stop there on this "Maria Topic", we should piss off everyone with our dialogue  ;D ;D
But we can also speak by PM if you want  8)