Auteur Topic: Mandy (Emily in PSR) (German)  (gelezen 6465 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Mandy (Emily in PSR) (German)
« Gepost op: 25 oktober 2015, 10:47:52 »
Nationality / languages​​: German / good english
Face: very cute, beautiful blue eyes   
Hair: Brunette
Size: around 1,65 m
Chest: A/B cup
Silhouette / body:  little bit chubby
Tattoos : on right shoulder and around her right tit
Blowjob: little bit mechanical but good enough
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): Very good and passionate french kisses   
Other features: In PSR since last summer, difficult to catch her because she has some regular clients and she is often in the smoking area only  8)

Extract of my report :
I would say that there were around 40 girls, a few new girls for me and some good looking ones, i also immediately recognized a girl from PSR, i noticed her in PSR but she was always busy so i never had the opportunity to go with her unfortunately because she had some regular clients and she was quite successful ...  8)
But on this evening in Finca, she was often looking at me around the bar while i was enjoying a couple of beers  :-P, i knew that feeling would probably be good between us and when she decided to walk around the bar, i caught her when she arrived behind me  :)) :sex
She was immediately very friendly, she introduced herself as Mandy from Bonn, first day for her in Finca, she wanted to try this club, just when i decided to go here again, this is destiny  ;D

In the room, it was simply fantastic, deep and passionate french kisses every time, a little bit mechanical but correct blowjob and then is was very good sex, on top, missio and finish in doggy
Nice friendly social time in the end and she told me that she would stay in Finca this week end but she would probably be back in PSR next week, her nickname in PSR is Emily, Finca would be more occasional only, by the way she was with Natasha/Hillary who often switches between PSR and Finca, that could explain her motivation :))