Auteur Topic: Kashka (Poolse)  (gelezen 9225 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Kashka (Poolse)
« Gepost op: 3 november 2015, 02:51:07 »
Kashka (Poolse, Wroclaw)

Leeftijd   :   28 jaar                   Taal   :   Duits (goed)
Haarkleur   :   Zwart                   Haarlengte   :   Halflang
Lengte   :   1.70 m - 1.75 m   Postuur   :   Stevig
Tatoeage   :   Ja                           Lichaamsdeel   :   Rug
Piercing   :   Ja                           Lichaamsdeel   :   Tong
Cup-maat   :   C                           Siliconen   :   Ja
Kleur ogen   :   Zwart              
Prijs   :   40 euro                           Tijdsduur   :   30 minuten
Service   :   NMC, PZC, Tongzoenen, GFE
Extra info   :   geduldig, eerlijk, vriendelijk, bereidheid, professionalisme, lachje, aangenaam, Dienstverlening: bevredigend

I met Kashka when I was eating and about to leave the club without any session. She "saved" me as finally reached a contact with that girl which was very friendly and developped an interesting and long discussion which is a rare point in Acapulco where the contact with the girls is difficult.

It was not impressive and marvellous but good and pleasant, filling the contract.

This polish girl has put a pleasant atmosphere in the room and she was very careful with me and always smiling, never hesitating to take an other condom if necessary and making my dick harder several times for improving the sex. She had the permanent aim to make everything in the rules and right. If we can talk about cheaters and swindlers girls it is necessary to talk the same about the honest ones showing a clear good will and desire to satisfy and doing her job ewell. It didn't imply a "natural way to do" from her and great complicity but it was possible to enjoy it globally because of the assets in her way to do. Her little kisses and softness were a good point, caressing sometimes with her long nails. Not kissing deeply but quite naturally and "real". I liked her tits and gropped her silconed boobs while she was sucking me (correctly but without pluses) It was a pleasure to make a doggy with that wide ass despite i didn't feel her much as her pussy seems wide. In cowgirl she moved quite well and could combine with some kisses, i tried to make her positionning on my desired way, upper, closer, bent on me... She has sometimes a "pro aspect" as we feel we are in a financial service without the illusion of being with a girl met in the "normal life" but it also included a positive side: the clear wish to make satisfied the client. It is not so often in clubs... Why not trying again as i appreciate much her behaviour and if possible to develop and improve the first session which was quite good. Not very good but a clear good with several positive points.