Auteur Topic: Viviane (Polish/German)  (gelezen 5117 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Viviane (Polish/German)
« Gepost op: 23 november 2015, 18:06:46 »
Nationality / languages​​: Poland / german speaking, good english, she understands french
Face: nice face
Hair: Dunkelblonde
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: A/B cup
Silhouette / body: normal, good looking
Piercing : ring in her nose, at right
Blowjob: pretty good
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): only one french kiss at the beginning  :-P
Other features: 2 weeks in Salome but not new in business, friendly and intellectual girl  :))

Extract of my encounter :
I finally decided to go and talk to Veronika's friend, it was Viviane, young blond Polish girl, born and raised in Aachen, around 2 weeks in Salome, before she was in another clubs, introducing was short and we quickly headed towards a room upstairs

In the room, she immediately asked me if i wanted to stay 1 hour, i quickly answered that it would be half an hour, no bargain or whatsoever with me and i do not mind if it could influence her service, if it is not good then i would never go again with her and i would talk about it on forum ! as simple as that ! and if it is good i honestly do not look at the time, only on that case i could stay 1 hour with a girl in a room

She has a nice body, she put some gel against bacteria in my hand and also clean my sex and then she asked me to take off her bra, she has small tits, she kissed me softly and i tried immediately to put my tongue, she put her tongue only one time , that was the only one time !  she obviously does not like that very much, not her thing certainly ...

Then she started with the blowjob which was quite good, around 5 minutes, i was very much excited by her body, she came on top and moved very well, we changed in doggy, sensations were excellent again, i was trying to last as long as i could but i came after 5 minutes only , i was surpised because i had a session 3 hours ago and i did not expect to be so much excited already, i usually personally need more time, she was even surprised when i told her that it was my second time of the day, nice social time in the end, she speaks very well english, even understand and speak french un petit peu because shes lived in Aachen near the belgium border, she is clever and i guess that she has a good level of studies, in the end she wanted me to stay longer in the room with her because the feeling was not bad when we were together but i was done

It was a good room with Viviane, only a pity she did not really kiss very much, only once for me