Auteur Topic: CATALINA (Roemeense)  (gelezen 6431 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
CATALINA (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 3 januari 2016, 19:39:20 »
Catalina is a 26 year old GND chubby romanian girl coming from Spain where she has worked. She has started talking to me and "seducing" me in the kino. Choosing a beginner can be a risk but not much more than a « professional » who can work as a robot and working badly as well.

Foreplays are quite good with sometimes FK but without caressing much nor having a great imagination. During this step the atmosphere was friendly and pleasant. Lack of coherence and « method », awkwardness so we feel she is not in that business for long.

The blowjob is awkward the same but naturally done. When she starts to have a good rythm she suddenly stops and continues again. Not unpleasant but to sum up : a jerky blowjob. At least she worked with a will and not the extremity of the penis like some lazy pains in clubs.

Till here, nothing great but acceptable. Now comes the drama for the core of any session : the sex. First surprise she wanted to put 2 condoms ! Obviously i refused in spite of her insistance. I was introducing my penis slowly and calmly in missionary in her and she immediately screamed « Grosser Schwanz – big penis » and couldn’t undergo any movement in her, well she tried to but couldn’t resist. Some girls do this for neglecting voluntarily the sex. She participated during a very few time (some seconds) but quicly and prgressively broke my nuts for finishing and cumming ! No way, dear. In fact step 1 and 2 are done more or less in the rule but disaster when the penetration arrived. After 20 minutes she decided unilaterally to stop everything and of course i didn’t agree and made her noticing there were ten minutes left but nothing helped ! Ok come to see the theke for checking the time if you don’t trust in my watch… but the theke cheated too as my watch showed 20 min till i show her and finally asked the girl to make the time till the end ! Swindlers are really everywhere in clubs including in the theke frau. Of course it was over for a good session but the more a girl wants to cheat and shorten the session the more we need to make it lasting as long as possible and here were ten minutes still during which the punition was in doggy till i came. I advised her to respect the time and not cheating about it if she can’t give a good service. It is the minimum.

To be avoided, bad shot and dishonest girl.

Offline seksenfun

• prospector
  • Held
  • gfe+speurbeertje
    • Bekijk profiel
CATALINA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 3 januari 2016, 22:07:55 »
Hoewel ze gisteren nog in Sixsens was, gaat het toch toevallig niet om haar http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php?topic=13201.0 , voor alle duidelijkheid  :douchen?
het verlangen van de man is naar de vrouw, maar het verlangen van de vrouw is naar het verlangen van de man

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
CATALINA (Roemeense)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 3 januari 2016, 23:57:43 »
Hoewel ze gisteren nog in Sixsens was, gaat het toch toevallig niet om haar http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php?topic=13201.0 , voor alle duidelijkheid  :douchen?
No it's not the same, this one is blond and postuur doesn't match either, "my" Catalina is not thin, nor blond, nor have D cup.  ;)