Auteur Topic: even voorstellen  (gelezen 8773 keer)

Spikey73

• Gast
even voorstellen
« Gepost op: 5 januari 2016, 07:13:31 »
Ik ben Spikey73

Sinds enkele jaren DPV en ervaren reiziger tot thailand pattaya.

Duisburg vulkanstraße en "Sauna Club Ying Yang" tot heden nog het meest bezocht. "Sauna club Golden time" sind vorig jaar een keer maar die zien me nog zeker terug.

Mijn eerste voorkeur zijn toch wel aziatische vrouwen.
en dan buitenlandse dames.

Spikey73

• Gast
even voorstellen
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 9 februari 2016, 10:17:01 »

English intro Spikey73

Hello y'all

I'd like to share myself to who ever interested in or about me.
I'm open and open-minded never shy or that i'm worry what people think about me. Relaxxxxed man.

I'm was born in holland city Eindhoven
04/06/1973 at 04:00 midnight.

"Youge Age"

In my younger years i've allways interested in to girls, and even mature girls. School garden teacher or woman of the age of 30. But as i got older that age started to get back to 20+ lol

Ive had to many girlfriends and relations alot at my school time. I was a lady's man. And as i mature starting to be a player. Learn the ropes as i got along with them. And until this day i still not really figure them out. Lol They are really from venus.

I was always easy with the girls and woman until to today.
And sex has a main part in my life. And hopfully til the day i die lol.
My grandpa was a lady's man to, so i'll think it is with in the bloodline. They told me lots of things about him.

All do I'm dutch i'm not 100% pure. To my mom and dad side its about  Indonesia&gipsy blood lines.

But woman girls younger older they are my life. I cant live without and some with them. As many of you understand it to i guess.

Untill 6 years ago i'd never bin into Sauna Clubs or prostitutes. Onley once at age of  26, i felt the urge to try out a prostitute. This was the first time for me.

I've never needed to go because i didn't need to.

Than from 6years ago someone took me to a sauna club after personal issues that blocked me. It was 1.5 years witout sex. I demanded a wife and a baby. I was to much focust for demanding it.
Hell i couldent even score for woman.

To focust to much demanding.

But than someone step into my life and lead me back to myself again.

He told me to go along with him. So he introduced me to Sauna Club Ying Yang
Until this day i'll still greatfull to him.

After i felt a waight lifted of me. To tence to horney. Hell almoste two year no sexuall intercaurse. What you think ;)

Sex for me and i guess for lots off people is important. For me its to importent.

Cause i'm active at it. I need a female body close to me. I like to cuddle and hug. And love sex. And mostley satisfy her tops.

I love to lick pussy, with full passion not with hold back. I cant understand that there many guys dont like it. And look at me as if its somthing bad.

I also like French kissing allot the longer the better.

I do about any thing to please her thats my drive. It makes me feel good. But for me a lady is my releafe of stress and relaxxes me spirutualy.

So yes you can say its important for my life. And i'll respect all lady's. Nomater what collor or background.

And i dont have regrets.
As long as i'm single i can do whatever i feel to. But if in a relationship i'm faithfull.

I allways love exotic girls from younge age. Dont ask me why, i just do.

But nomather were shes from, if she can compete me sexual and have a good conversation. And love based on trust and open charracter i would be happy for life.

So for 6 years iam a "walking man" until i meet my future wife. Al do i dont need to because i have a open relationship. So you will not see me much at sauna clubs.

Last few visit it was more for someone else than for my sake. Cause he has no car. And another reason but thats prived.

Woman are and always be god greated invention but sometime baddest invention.