Auteur Topic: Roxana (Roemeense)  (gelezen 10135 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Roxana (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 4 april 2016, 18:13:23 »
Roxana (Rumänien)
Alter   :   26-29 Jahre   
Sprache(n)   :   Deutsch (gut), Englisch (gut)
Haarfarbe   :   Braun   
Haarlänge   :   Schulterlang (Glatt)
Körpergröße   :   1,66 m - 1,70 m   
Statur   :   Normal
Tattoo/Tätowierung   :   Nein   
Piercing   :   Nein      
Brüste   :   B-Cup   
Silikon   :   Nein
Augenfarbe   :   Blau   
Wiederholungsgefahr   : groot   
Preis   :   50 Euro   
Dauer   :   30 Minuten
Service   :   Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen ohne Kondom, Deepthroat, Eierlecken, Zungenküsse, GirlFriendExperience (GFE), PreSalesTalk (PST)
Zusatzinfo   :   A "human" girl in that world is still possible, Roxana is one of them.

It was the same day but also some time ago. I make this review with delay but I have been confirmed that she still works in Magnum currently. This "Jolie" was deleted by my positive experience with Roxana. This girl quickly appeared to be as a good one and we were kindly talking during some time; she is pleasant in the discussion. Not an empty bottle as there are many. Her natural way of being and "human" aspect convinced me to follow her in the room. All this as far as i remember while caressing each other in the kino upstairs.

I didn't regret! She is soft, tender and quickly noticed her skills. Her service is globally good with many positive assets. For those who just want "hard, quick and direct sex" this girl is not adapted. But for those who like playing, kissing, hugging and caressing it's a good choice. Little by little she lets herself going and the interest of the session is going increasingly higher compensating a start with a bit lack of intensity. The foreplays part is interesting and the closeness is good (more caresses could be nice), with embraces, the complicity has to be created but she has enough skills for it. Her kisses are soft and pleasant. Just pity that not real FK. By the way kissing nice. Improvisation is ok as far as you break professional habits and Roxana doesn't have many of these bad professional habits. She always keep a good and kind attitude in the room and outside i told her that her face "smiled with the eyes" so that we can feel that at least about the attitude everything will be ok. She almost always does something concretely interesting, not like some girls who do the minimum or even less... Roxana is not one of them.

Her blowjob technic is especially good, natural, soft and done with devotion. It sums up her way of doing in fact.
It can goes sometimes to deepthroat and her variation around the penis makes the whole thing very pleasant. Not many suck like her. She just forgets the eye contact during it. A detail as she does it really well.

The sex was more than nice, she moves well and has natural reactions. I appreciated the good interaction between us. Her sexual skills are real and obvious in every position and the exchange with the girl during the positions are nice as it really seems that she enjoys: her breathe, her gestures, her initiatives. She has a natural good technic and we can melt easily as she participates intensively in the process and is a good partner in the bed. She doesn't make a task, she From her own initiative she kisses, licks balls while hugs are done progressively reaching a good point. It was a real pleasure to have shared this moment with her and not everything can be explained with words. I can say for sure that her service is good, that her professionalism can't be discussed. She has many qualities and this girl is adapted to my expectations. All fundaments are present and they are likely to be developed and improved. She provides a satisfying service with no big lacks, just things to be refined. Not (yet) in my personal pantheon but she is serious candidate for it.

Mark: 15/20

Repetition: yes
« Laatst bewerkt op: 4 april 2016, 20:38:37 door MrMazur »

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Roxana (moldavian)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 22 mei 2016, 15:05:56 »
Visit of Thursday, May 19th :

I wanted to meet her again since our first session at the beginning of this year. I was surprised that she recognizes me and especially that she remembers several details about me  ;D.

Service : I like everything about her. Her natural charm, her elegance, unusual in this job  :111:. Nice and pleasant social time. We appreciate ourselves, it’s clear and it feels in the room. She’s not a gfe’s profile but just sensual what gives a good sharing and a mutual pleasure. To be recommended to the fans of softness  :035:.

Appreciation : excellent

Price : 50 € / 30 minutes – no extra

Repetition : 100 %.

Offline manureva

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Roxana (Roemeense)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 24 juli 2016, 14:06:36 »
Visit of the Wednesday, July 20th :

Service : So pleasant in the room than only for talking. Nice social time, friendly and sweet, elegant, surprising  to meet a woman like her in a club. She gave a complete service done with sweetness and a positive attitude  :happy. Clearly oriented to satisfy the client. Girl to be recommended  :111:.

Appreciation : 8 / 10.

Price : 50€ / 30 minutes – no extra.

Repetition : 100%.