Auteur Topic: Lili (Roe - Esp?)  (gelezen 1848 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Lili (Roe - Esp?)
« Gepost op: 11 april 2016, 02:18:32 »
Lili (Roemeense)

Leeftijd   :   36 jaar   
Taal   :   Engels (goed)
Haarkleur   :   Zwart   
Haarlengte   :   Kort
Lengte   :   1.60 m - 1.65 m   
Postuur   :   Slank
Tatoeage   :   Onbekend      
Piercing   :   Nee   
Cup-maat   :   B   
Siliconen   :   Nee
Kleur ogen   :   Zwart   
Herhalingsgevaar   :  Mogelijk   
Prijs   :   50 euro   
Tijdsduur   :   30 minuten
Service   :   NMC, PZC, Deepthroat, Eierlecken, Zoenen, Beffen, Vingeren
Extra info   :   Pretends being spanish but i think romanian.

I met Lili who introduced herself as a spanish girl. She is 36 and smiling face, very sociable and funny. Kind girl, very talktative and open minded. I decided to try her.

In the room she remains like this globally. She is not a robot and started to kiss but not really FK and the kisses don’t last long either unfortunately but it is done and when she does it is done well ! She does it by herself sometimes. With dead times. If she would let herself going more, it could be very nice in the room but for the embraces, kisses, foreplays and sex Lili does not let herself going completely and keeps control this is pity, we can notice several professional reflexes. Moreover she enters partially only into the exchanges. It means there is a content… to be completed. Somehow she doesn’t go till the end of her actions. For instance she licks the balls… ten seconds. For example she start to play but doesn’t caress enough nor increase the intensity. She doesn’t forget that she works. For example she made deep throat... one time only. Not really GFE nor PSE, just good pro.

But at least she starts something and makes things in the rules and many points are positive! I started to worry when she said « langsam » during the first position (doggy) but little by little she entered into the process and finally sometimes gave herself increasingly (always with this kind of control by the way). It was clear during the missionary which was a good melt and during which she had natural reactions. She grabbed my back and her way of breathing changed. It was nice and pleasant there is an exchange despite irregular during the session. Not many initiatives but what is done is done quite well and it’s pleasant. The level remains ok but doesn’t take off high.

Technically she is perfectible and could be improved. (her way to move during the sex especially in cow girl – lack of fluidity, her way of sucking- lack of mouth gestures up and down). But very active and participates well.

She has pluses and minuses. Among the pluses i would mention several points : resistant, hardy, attentive, good mood, good will, professionalism, closeness, seriousness, playful (partially), careful, honest, easy going, some real skills. Balls licking and fingering are two more assets.

My assessment would be between « average» and « good ». Some things should be refined and adapted but there is a good basis. Nothing amazing but satisfying enough.