Auteur Topic: NELLY (Roemeense)  (gelezen 11452 keer)

Offline dion224

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
NELLY (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 15 mei 2016, 16:34:52 »
For my first post in Relaxxboard, I would like to talk about this little tiny romanian brunette with delighful blue eyes that I met last Friday. She works in Babylon since february now.

1m55, no more than 45kg with A-cup size breast. She's around 28 or 30 years old, but she still looks like a teenager.
Her blue, silvered eyes are mesmerizing.  ::)

She was quite 'shy' all the day (at least she was not hunting the customer), so I decided to come to her in the evening when she was alone in a sofa.

She doesn't speak well English, and my german sucks, so the communication wasn't easy but for once it wasn't an issue, Nelly was very sweet and warm. Quickly, after the mutual presentation, we kissed each other, DFK style. I realized she was not so shy at all when she started to look under my towel and checked if everything was operational... 8)

Let's say I responded positively to her initiative and she continued to play until I was definitely horny and 100% ready for action.  :pica

I brought her to the room and she gave me a brillant blowjob, I could have spent all the time watching her going down on me. The rest was quite good too, her service is really GFE-oriented, sweet and passionate.

I made only half an hour with her, but this is the kind of girls I would for a 1-hour complete service with no doubts. She's highly recommandable.

Offline licky luke

• DVP fluisteraar...
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
NELLY (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 25 juni 2016, 21:33:46 »
Nelly - Schlankes südländisches Mädel

30 Jahre jung, schwarzhaarig, 165 cm groß, 50 kg leicht, grüne Augen, Körbchengröße 75A, komplett rasiert. Nelly spricht etwas Englisch und etwas Deutsch.

[attachimg=1]

Een relatie is met z'n tweeën een probleem oplossen dat je in je eentje niet hebt ...

Offline dion224

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
NELLY (Roemeense)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 23 juli 2016, 17:41:01 »
I've created a topic for her the month before, somebody can merge it with this one ?:

http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php/topic,20068.0.html

She's more 1m55 than 1m65 btw

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
NELLY (Roemeense)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 23 juli 2016, 21:08:33 »
I've created a topic for her the month before, somebody can merge it with this one ?:

http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php/topic,20068.0.html

She's more 1m55 than 1m65 btw

Done! 8)
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum