Auteur Topic: Maira (Braziliaanse)  (gelezen 12603 keer)

Offline Brad Clitt

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Maira (Braziliaanse)
« Gepost op: 8 juli 2016, 19:16:37 »
Uit mijn verslag van mijn debuutbezoek (http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php/topic,11.msg80269.html#msg80269) :

Een dik half uur na aankomst werd het tijd om mijn maagdelijkheid te verliezen in deze hoerenkast en vanaf mijn uitzichtpost in het vreetgedeelte zag ik een aantrekkelijk vrouwmens langskomen en plaatsnemen bij de danspaal. Niet al te groot, gebruind, lekkere C-naturals en een killer-ass, dat zag ik en dat geval tussen mijn benen wel zitten. Heb m'n luie reet opgetild en ben brutaal naast haar gaan zitten, ze stelde zich voor als Braziliaanse Maira en afkomstig uit Rio de Janeiro. Na wat chit-chat (ooooh, das erste Mal hier enzovoort, enzovoort...) liet ik haar maar de sleutel halen en we liepen richting kamer 13 (!!!) om daar hopelijk wat samba-les te krijgen van haar. Nou, ik was al een beetje op de hoogte van de geboden service en afwerkmentaliteit van het gros der dames en helaas was zij geen uitzondering daarop. Ik moet zeggen de sex was niet slecht en na een kleine 15 minuten schoot ik in missio (het enige standje) mijn goedje in het rubbertje. Pijpbeurtje was ook wel redelijk met haar zittend op bed en ik staand ernaast, maar het echte vuurwerk wat je zou verwachten met een echte Carioca op de kamer ontbrak (amper zoenen, laat staan TZ). Na het bevrijdingsschot nog wat zitten kletsen over voetballen en haar nog gevraagd om staand eens met haar billen te schudden (ik zat op ooghoogte op de rand van het bed). Dat was wel lekkere samba...
Al met al wel een leuk kamertje met een leuke, vrolijke meid, blij dat ik neukend was klaargekomen (altijd een probleem bij mij, maar het gaat al stukken beter) maar er had meer ingezeten en dat heb ik haar ook gezegd. Herhalingsgevaar wel aanwezig, maar als het bij een eventueel tweede keer niet verbeterd zal er geen vervolg meer inzitten.
I'v spent most of my money on women and wine, the rest I waisted

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Maira (Braziliaanse)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 2 september 2016, 05:29:47 »
We enter into the room and it appeared clearly that it would be a disaster.

As for her name i understood MAYA but it can be also MAÏRA or MAÏDA.

Beware of her social time which is a big trap.

She tries to waste some time by unclothing and preparing slowly her things, doesn’t kiss almost (some reluctant very tiny kisses without the tongue of course), refuses her pussy to be touched, refuses to play and doesn’t caress nor take any initiative and no way to any foreplays, i barely could caress her but from her was the desert of Gobi as she voluntarily makes the very minimum. Wants to suck immediately while sitting! Without anything first!

This brazilian girl never stopped to break my nuts by repeating permanently that i had a « big dick » (wrong but just an excuse, of course), simply unbearable. This method of cheating is widely used by dishonest girls (especially in Acapulco) for doing nothing and avoiding the sex or limiting it, it aims at spoiling deliberately the session. She misbehaved from the beginning to the end making anything impossible and complaining every time with a shameful state of mind and an obvious lack of good will. The cherry on the cake was when she wanted to reply her phone call during the time in the room ! I was about to leave the room after less than ten minutes but chose to continue as i would have certainly been obliged to pay anyway.

No comment about her blowjob, it’s simply bad and very low level. Most of the time she uses her hands more than mouth… shaking more than sucking, giving little tongue strokes rather than taking it clearly in the mouth so even for this she is a numbskull.

She refused missionary… We tried doggy and our champion girl stayed with joined and pressed legs, refusing to open her legs and it’s not finished… she moved permanently leaning herself on a side once on the left then the right side, all this is done as swindling method for containing, reducing and obstructing the penetration which becomes consequently unconfortable and difficult. Then came the reverse cow girl (she barely entered 20% of my dick in her pussy) and she moved unilaterally on a strange way to make you cum quicker.

Her service is triple zero, pathetic, a big shit, a shame, a disaster, a calamity. Her behaviour is not professional and dishonest aiming at cheating and spoiling everything, doing the least possible. She is a swindler, an incompetent and a liar.

80% of girls in Acapulco provide a service from under average to bad with the corresponding rotten mentality and this girl is even worse than this…

0/20!

Offline The Pope

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Maira (Braziliaanse)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 2 september 2016, 14:36:28 »
Citaat
80% of girls in Acapulco provide a service from under average to bad with the corresponding rotten mentality and this girl is even worse than this…

That definitely is not true!!!!!
I have been there several times and had more than 20 session with beautifull girls which provided a very good service. Nothing to complain about.
Unfortunately you just picked the wrong girl. I now this Brazilian girl and she even doesn't look good with her fat ass and ugly face. I don't understand why men pick such a girl to go with in the room.
Acapulco is full of the most beautifull girls you can imagine. Why not try one of these? 99% deliver very good service.
Why didn't you complain to the theke girl about Maya's bad service? The more men complain about her service the sooner they will kick her out of the club!
Just don't burn off the whole club because you had one bad experience!

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Maira (Braziliaanse)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 2 september 2016, 16:32:19 »
I complained of course and the antipathic theke frau talked with her but I have no illusion she will stay. Very funny that young german bears were complaining about other girls using the same method of swindling. They were very angry.

Your point which I respect but which is not mine. Average level of service is low only a few are reliable and satisfying.

I could add that she takes eternity for cleaning the already clean dick with little wet towels in order to waste more time.

Offline The Pope

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Maira (Braziliaanse)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 2 september 2016, 18:37:02 »
Citaat
Average level of service is low only a few are reliable and satisfying.
I only had very good experiences in Acapulco Velbert.
Next time you come there I advise you to go into the room with one of the many very beautifull Hungarian girls you find in this club. Usually you can find them in the corner at the left side of the bar. Take for example Kornelia. A beautifull stunner with excellent service.
In the moment she isn't there but Rumanian Hanna, slim girl with long blond hair and beautifull body, fotomodel looks is very good in the room. Every time you see her coming out of the room with a guy the guy looks very happy. I was with her one time and it was one of the best rooms I ever had in a club!

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Maira (Braziliaanse)
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 2 september 2016, 20:16:53 »
Save your energy, it is useless ...

difficult to rely now on his reports when reputation seems to follow him everywhere on the web, for example with the nickname of Gladbach on Freiercafe :
http://www.freiercafe.com/showthread.php?t=36673 (initial report removed by the Admin of Freiercafe because it destroyed the girl ...)
http://www.freiercafe.com/showthread.php?t=37019

Especially when I see that Root_69, a friendly german guy I personally know and meet often in FKK, he wrote in the thread of the girl :
"Gladbach hat ja fast immer was auszusetzen und schreibt meist nur negative Berichte über Frauen, hier im FC und in anderen Foren. Ich kann nur sagen,

Selena

ist eine ehrliche, attraktive und gute CDL "

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Maira (Braziliaanse)
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 3 september 2016, 04:45:20 »
Citaat
Average level of service is low only a few are reliable and satisfying.
I only had very good experiences in Acapulco Velbert.
Next time you come there I advise you to go into the room with one of the many very beautifull Hungarian girls you find in this club. Usually you can find them in the corner at the left side of the bar. Take for example Kornelia. A beautifull stunner with excellent service.
In the moment she isn't there but Rumanian Hanna, slim girl with long blond hair and beautifull body, fotomodel looks is very good in the room. Every time you see her coming out of the room with a guy the guy looks very happy. I was with her one time and it was one of the best rooms I ever had in a club!
Thanks for the advise, indeed this is the hungarian corner. I tried one (hungarian) once (Ivette): average service, nothing great. But can't be compared with this Maïra...  :))