Auteur Topic: Bella (German)  (gelezen 30008 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Bella (German)
« Gepost op: 1 augustus 2016, 11:47:56 »
Nationality / languages​​: German from Bochum / enough english for conversation
Face: normal
Hair: DunkelBlonde
Size: around 1,55 m
Chest: A/B cup
Silhouette / body: normal, good looking
Tattoos - Piercings: did not remember, sorry
Blowjob: like a debutant, technically speaking
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): good french kisses, tenderly
Other features: already seen her on another club for sure, perhaps in LR ...

Extract of my report :
I arrived early and enjoyed the usual breakfast, more girls were there in the afternoon compared to my last visit, around 15  :))
I met Lucy, teenie german girl, I think that I have seen her one time in LR in the past but I am not sure 100 %

In the room, she immediately went for good French kissing, then blowjob was strong but good enough for me, then sex , I do not know why but I was very much excited, and so I only did missionary position, sensations were great on that position with her, only problem is that she is not very tall, so it was not easy to kiss her deeply very much on that position :))
She is very friendly, for me it was a very good room with Lucy, for the teenie amateurs for sure

Offline BenGunn

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Lucy (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 21 augustus 2016, 16:00:42 »
I met Lucy yesterday. It was a very nice room with a girl offering a good service.
To complete Tikinui's report, she told me she's 21, and she worked previously in LR.

40€ well invested  ;D

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lucy (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 26 december 2016, 19:42:08 »
i was with her again on Saturday for Chrismas party, she asked me why i do not come more often in gp  :))
it was fantastic again ! she kissed me so much as a girlfriend , so much tongue playing and softly  :-P
i will go back in gp only for her, for sure  :-P
as we used to say in french : cette fille est une pure pépite  :111:

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lucy (German)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 14 mei 2017, 13:52:59 »
She is in PHG now, her name in PHG is Bella  :111:

extract of my report :
In the afternoon, many girls came and talked to me, at least 3/4 of the girls in the club  :o but I was too much busy with the bundesliga :))
but then, I recognized Lucie ex Great Palace ! http://relaxxxboard.com/index.php/topic,20698.0.html
her name here is Bella, I was so happy to see her, she said to me that she has changed and started to work here 3 days ago, I immediately told her to take a key

In the room, it was simply fantastic ! this girl is a dream girl, lot of good French kisses with so much tenderness, we kissed eachother for at least 10/15 minutes, she did not want to stop ! i think that there is vey good chemistry between us, then blowjob was good, nothing special but sex was incredible, as soon as she was on top of me, I was already about to come, she kissed me again so much, I had to ask her to change position but on missio it was again the same story, i decided to do it slowly if i wanted to make it longer but with the deep kissing again it was too much hot, this girl definitely makes love not sex  :))

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
Bella (German)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 14 mei 2017, 13:57:00 »
Bedankt. Verplaatst!
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Bella (German)
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 6 augustus 2017, 21:20:15 »
2 other great rooms with her last week  :-P
but she told me that she will move this week to Palace in Frankfurt and won't go back in PHG, what a sad news ! I told her that I may visit Palace this week but I finally did not have time to check it because I remained 3 days in Sharks for Mandy, so far so good  :-P :)) 

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Bella (German)
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 27 augustus 2017, 10:03:09 »
Guys, never believe a girl when she says that she wants to ... or she intends to do ....

because she finally did not go to Palace ! I met her yesterday in ... Acapulco  :o
When we saw eachother yesterday, she almost jumped on me and was so happy to see me and informed me that she finally stayed in PHG, damn ! I would have known ....

In the room yesterday in Aca, it was simply excellent ! she was really happy to see me again, it was total sex with no limit in the room  :-P
She started in Aca 2 or 3 days ago this week   :haha

Her name in Aca is Lucy  :))

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Bella (German)
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 12 maart 2018, 08:15:50 »
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.