Auteur Topic: Mandy (German)  (gelezen 9600 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Mandy (German)
« Gepost op: 8 augustus 2016, 19:11:20 »
Nationality / languages​​: German from Stuttgart / good english for conversation
Face: cute
Hair: Blonde, dark roots
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: normal, good looking
Tattoos - Piercings: little tattoo on her right ass
Blowjob: good and deep but not so long as I wished
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): passionate and very much good french kisses
Other features: 4 months in Sharks, she started the job in Paradise in Stuttgart

Extract of my report :
So back inside the building, a few girls were already there, quite good looking ones and new for me but a girl was very successful, it is only later that I met her at the bar, it was Mandy, very cute blond and young german girl, I talked to her at the bar and she was immediately very friendly with me

In the room, I do not know why but I had the feeling that it would be very good with her and I was not wrong at all ! as soon as we were on the bed, she immediately jumped on me for very much deep and wild French kisses without end ! After this long moment, I tried to escape from her mouth and at last she decided to move down and started a very good blowjob, I was very much excited and I was not sure to last very long because it was my first session of the day, fortunately she came back again for deep french kissing, she literally swallowed my mouth !

Time for sex, first on top of me, kissing me again so much, I almost already came on that position ! Holy fuck ! I quickly pretended that I needed to change position, it was a good break for me, but then on missio, I tried to last as long as I could but it was too much good, and I finished on that position while kissing her again very deeply

Mandy is really the perfect girl for me, everything went right, physically perfect for me, service incredibly excellent despite she did not perform a very long blowjob, what surprised me very much because this is an important criteria for me, I need it very much for excitement then during the sex time, obviously I did not need it with her and for sure it was one my best sex time this year in a FKK !

Offline Bub

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Mandy (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 21 januari 2017, 16:47:11 »
3 hours with her in october. Her tatoos : a lipstick mark and a feather on her butt and maybe a name on her arm.
Looks like a little barbie doll.
Her service is very good, lots of DFKs, she gives a good sense of intimacy. I only found her a little too passive. She works during the day from 12 am to 8 pm and she's not here everyday (has another job).