Auteur Topic: Lilly (German)  (gelezen 5812 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lilly (German)
« Gepost op: 8 augustus 2016, 19:17:38 »
Nationality / languages​​: German from Hamburg / good english for conversation
Face: cute
Hair: Blonde
Size: around 1,65 m
Chest: A/B cup
Silhouette / body: normal, good looking
Tattoos - Piercings: big tattoo on left side from leg to her breast
Blowjob: seems horrified to do it :o ;D
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): a lot of kisses, but no tongue
Other features: I would not be surprised if she had already tried GT or even DV in the past, I did not ask, she simply does not fit with FKK standard ... 8)

Extract of my report :
A good looking girl came next to me, I did not pay very much attention because I was still making a pause and I needed time before going to another room but after a while she suddenly stood up and came next to me, she introduced herself as Lilly (hope I remember well, sorry if I am wrong …), blond german girl from Hamburg, first week in Sharks, nice talking together, so I decided to go to the room with her, and let me tell you that it was totally on the opposite service of my first room of the day, almost a disaster !

No French kissing, but strangely she kisses very much, on lips only, I tried so many times to put the tongue, but I failed everytime  8) , then blowjob was the big mascarade, first she used a lot of desinfektion product, then she spit so much while sucking, she was definitely afraid of bacteria or whatsoever, it reminded me so much the same behavior with the girl named Arabella in Dolce Vita, Laufhaus service level if you see what I mean, so I did not insist very much and we quickly moved for sex, on top then missio but I lost my erection when I wanted to change for doggy, not enough excited, service of this girl was too much poor, she put again a lot of bacteria gel before starting an handjob, I told her to stop it, it was definitely over

What a big disappointment, after an exceptional room with Mandy, it seemed that I had fallen from the sky with Lilly, it was like Russian mountain on attraction park, up and down  8)