BH:                 A+ cup
Ass:                Nice
Hair:               long black
Eyes:             brown
[/box]

Others:

* Poeminent birthmark above her belly button
* Social time OK

Young slim romanian girl, 1m65, brunette with brown eyes, with a proeminent birthmarck above her belly button. She speaks correctly english and she seems to be nice. And in the room it was a good match, nothing exceptional, she gives slight french kisses only if I insist, but she let herself go in every position and she's quite active. Blowjob was a bit linear but I had good sensations.
Judging by the well-known average service in Samya, Flaviana is way above it, so I recommend her !

dion224:
oops...actually her name is FLAVIOLA, a moderator can modify the title name, please ?  ;D

sexmachine:

--- Citaat van: dion224 op 21 augustus 2016, 11:33:00 ---oops...actually her name is FLAVIOLA, a moderator can modify the title name, please ?  ;D

--- Einde van citaat ---
What's in a name .... LOLA or FLUVIO .... I see what I can do for you  :lol
I also changed het length, 1.65 mm is a bit short  ;D ;)

dion224:
She's still in Samya, and she's blonde now.
Much more extravert than previous year, she's well integrated in the Samya line-up. This week, I saw her more often in the bedroom than in bar, she seems to have some success...

cassenoisette:

Nationality / languages spoken: Romanian from Constanta / english Ok
Face: Small GND cutie, nice
Hair: GND, uninteresting
Height: Average
Chest: Small
Silhouette / body: Nice overall. Famous birth task on belly
Tattoos - Piercings: ?
Blowjob: Yes, there she is gifted and obsessive, good sensations, it feels her desire to eat dicks(not bad at least!)  :cochon
Cunni: Yes, surprised, very reactive
Kissing: Yes, little shy ZK at first and then more and more
Other Features: From Bochum's RLD, practiced there for a week, and then i tested for her very first day in Acapulco.  C:-)
Beginner's service, i have been be the first of the day(11/05/2016) to indeed fuck her(that she seemed to like!), Previous clients confining themselves to daddy's cuddling.

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie