Auteur Topic: Kira (German)  (gelezen 12879 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Kira (German)
« Gepost op: 1 november 2016, 09:48:36 »
Nationality / languages​​: German from Koln area/ correct english
Face: lovely lips, looks like Paris Hilton  :))
Hair: Blonde
Size: around 1,65 m
Chest: A/B cup
Silhouette / body: slim, perfect body
Tattoo: on left shoulder, kind of butterfly or flower (?) and another one on left side of her belly
Blowjob: good but strong
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): did not try
Other features: 2 months in Samya but it was not her fist time, if I remember well, 1 month here 2 years ago

Extract of my encounter :
Later in the evening, a colleague of mine decided to leave because he did not want to be deaf with this loud music and I had to decide quickly to go with another girl as well because I also did not want to stay in the main area too much longer
So I caught Melissa when she walked in front of me, only opportunity when you want to catch a girl after 9 pm  ;D
She is friendly and she looks like Paris Hilton with a new haircut  :))
In the room, she is quite open minded, talking, laughing, usually all signs for a poor service  ;D
She seems that she does not kiss, I did not have the opportunity to try it, blowjob was long and correct but it was not in slow motion if you see what I mean, she is german  ::) , but sex was really great, her body fits perfectly with mine, I had really great sensations with her and I even had to slow down in doggy otherwise I would have come too much early, in the end I decided to ask her to go back to the blowjob and finish in her mouth, very well done  :-P
This girl made big effects on me, I was so much excited during the sex, honestly I would certainly repeat with her if I see her again in Samya ...

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Melissa (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 26 december 2016, 19:53:33 »
her name is now Kira, she changed because another romanian girl uses already the name Melissa

Offline KanariePiet

• De 500 meiden voorbij😎
  • Held
  • Aangenaam: KP, gediplomeerd hoerenloper ;)
    • Bekijk profiel
Kira (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 26 december 2016, 20:14:29 »
Thanks. I have changed the name!
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardeo et cerebellum

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Kira (German)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 25 juni 2017, 14:49:23 »
extract of report :
Visit on last Friday here

honestly I visited Samya a couple of time this month because the line up was really quite good, I do not know if it was because of the ramandan  :))
eventhough, I only went with Mia and Kira

With Kira, I was really surprised because I have been a couple of time with her and I only went with her because I like very much her body, her service was quite below average, no kiss, short blowjob, but sex is very good thanks to her body

but on last Friday, I do not know what happened but she was quite open ! right on the beginning, she immediately told me that if we stayed 1 hour in the room, then she would accept to kiss, I was not quite convinced and did not agree straight away, but she insisted on good kisses, so I accepted, I thought let's do it before this new law, we never know what would happen next month with her in the room
and she immediately kissed me very much, a lot of good French kisses, I was quite surprised because it was a total sex commitment with her, kissing, blowjob, licking, kissing, kissing again during the sex and finish in the mouth in the end, it was certainly my best room with her, so far  :-P
Life is full of surprise sometimes  :))

So despite the bar, Samya is still not dead again yet  :lol
« Laatst bewerkt op: 25 juni 2017, 15:14:39 door Tikinui »