(1/13) > >>

Taylor:
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=2]
[attachimg=3]
[attachimg=4]

manureva:
Visit of Wednesday, November 9th :

Profile : 24 yo, 1,70 m, long blond hair, nice clear eyes, silhouette very slim, cup-A chest. Very friendly with an excellent social time in french all day long. 

Service : 2 excellent sessions with this sweet, sensual and oriented gfe girl. She perfectly uses her power of seduction and it’s difficult to resist to her  ;D. In the room, the sharing and the feeling were perfect, sex was very pleasant in every positions and the pleasure was guaranteed  :happy. It was wonderful and it’s still better twice than once  :035: !!!

Appreciation : 9,5 / 10

Price : 100 € + 50 € / 60 min + 30 min – no extra.

Repetition : 100 %.

tym:
Momenteel heeft ze veel succes. Haar dienst is zeer goed. Ze is zeer gevoelig voor de wensen van de klant.

manureva:
Visit of Friday, November 25th :

Service : it was our third session in two weeks  :happy. Girl very nice under all aspects : physical, human, social and… sexual  ;D. In the room, she behaves like your girlfriend and the session was only happiness  :cheer:. Just misses her service some variations but it doesn’t reduce the quality.   

Price : 50 € / 30 min – no extra.

manureva:
Visit of Friday, December 2nd :

Service : behind her look like a « little kindly girl »  ;D hiding “a business girl” in the good sense of the term. A pleasant complicity settled between us during our sessions  :happy. I hope that she’ll bring me many moments of happiness in the future but I also know that the good things always finish one day.       

Price : 50 € / 30 min – no extra.

Navigatie

[0] Berichtenindex

[#] Volgende pagina

Naar de volledige versie