Auteur Topic: Leila (German)  (gelezen 4428 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Leila (German)
« Gepost op: 22 november 2016, 19:57:33 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / german only, no english
Face: nice with beautiful blue eyes
Hair: Brunette, almost auburn
Size: around 1,60 m
Chest: A/B cup
Silhouette / body: normal
Tattoo: on her right down leg, piercing in her nose
Blowjob: very good, deep and long
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): very deep and often, like a girlfriend
Other features: pure natural girl, seems very shy or reserved in the club, certainly because it was her first time in a FKK

Extract of my encounter :
I arrived at 10h58 in the parking of PSR, I think that I had developed some 6th sense in matter of timing, I am always on time for FKK opening hours  :))
And what a shock  :o when I pushed the door  :)) ! a cute young girl with beautiful blue eyes was waiting for registration, her first day in PSR, I tried to ignore her (I always do that when I am interesting by a girl  :lol_hitting: ;D

After my shower it was time for light breakfast, swimming and haircut, then a miracle happened ! when I went out from the shower, she was here in a couch in front of the swimming pool  :-P
I must have been lucky because I was ready and so I decided to talk to her, she does not speak English, not even a single word, so it was a simple introduction in basic german : Hallo, wie geht's schatz ich wohne in Belgie, deine name ? ich spreche nicht gut deutch aber ich verstehe ein bischen, zimmer ? :sex ;D (I learnt this only sentence in german for all girls who does not speak English then I always answer : Naturlich, gerne, even when I do not understand  ;D)
By the way, her name is Leila from Koln, first time in a FKK and I was her first client  :dance2  (she reminded me very much Ines in Aca, first client with her as well ...)
Then she told me to follow her and she headed at the bar for the key, not here schatz !

In the room, woaw, deep French kisses, great and long blowjob but not professional if you see what I mean  :-P
Good sex, all positions, little discussion in the end and I managed to understand : erste mal in FKK, viele angst, erste kunde etc etc etc
In summary : she is not sure if she would stay in this job, she was only trying PSR that day, that's all  ;)