Auteur Topic: Iohana (Roe)  (gelezen 18720 keer)

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Iohana (Roe)
« Gepost op: 25 november 2016, 22:39:03 »
Iohana and not Ioana as when she "wrote" her name with her fingers she had insisted on the "h". Nevermind.

This short haired brunette is quite sexy, with her brown eyes and slim body, a piercing on her nose and a short leather jacket. She pretends having begun this job some weeks ago, so haing no way to check we can only write what she said. Between 25 and 30 y.o. I wouldn't be surprised of her new arrival in this business considering her way of being and doing in the room.

Her service is somewhere between average + and good +, it depends on each other's criteria. She has good will and makes efforts in the room with a permanent aim to do the best she can with her lacks and strengths. She behaves quite naturally and is not (yet) a robot. This professionalism has here a positive meaning and it is mixed with a refreshing spontaneity in her way of doing, she has not (yet) the bad habits of a professional. It doesn't prevent her to have natural reactions sometimes, letting her being a woman more than a prostitute, some signs were clear and not fake, even if not so numerous but some details pleased me as well as her global attitude which was smiling, fresh and active as she does always something, an involvement which can't be discussed. Sometimes it is awkward, incomplete or common but something human could be noticed in her attitude. Something like "i don't do everything nice but I do and go forward". While some are better but more lazy, impersonal and mechanical...

Concretely she kisses frankly, with the tongue. Her blowjob is common and not her main strength, sometimes awkward but she tries including some DP. Here using too much her hands contrarily to the foreplays during which she doesn't use them enough, for caressing for example but it is possible to play and make the desire increasing. Some aspects should be added in her service for sure for reaching the high quality but the basis is promising. Iohana doesn't forget the balls, nor being close enough during all the process. Complicity could be better but the interaction was not unexisting. We embraced each other and i enjoyed some of her reactions during the sex which was quite satisfying. She took the initiative of an unusual position for increasing the feelings. Her way of moving can be improved. Iohana is dynamic in the room, flexible and reacts when when a problem happens (erection weakened by this bad and little condoms), she makes the necessary wth her hands and mouth. She has the real desire to make the client happy and satisfied and believe me it is far from being a rule... Furthermore she has the quality of making the half hour full, without dead time and making always something with energy and intensity. Globally, nothing amazing or reaching a great level but good enough and nothing for being disappointed with. I enjoyed my time with her and would be ready to repeat.
« Laatst bewerkt op: 26 november 2016, 01:18:39 door MrMazur »

Online sexmachine

• Forumbeheerder
  • Held
    • Bekijk profiel
IOANA
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 25 november 2016, 22:50:20 »
Ow, you mean Ioana ..... never mind  ;D ;)
"Iedereen heeft recht op z'n eigen afwijking" - Miss Wartaal

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Iohana (Roe)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 25 november 2016, 22:56:57 »
Yes, i guess so but she clearly wrote "H" with her finger so i do like her  :)), but it doesn't matter nor changes the sound of her name after all.

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Iohana (Roe)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 21 mei 2017, 18:24:18 »
I've me Ioana on 25 March in Happy Garden.

This Romanian brown hair, pretty girl, cup B, top body, seems very sympathetic.

We talked a bit in the sofa, while she promised some french kiss later.

Once in the room, she (indeed) supplied french kiss (soft and sweet, but real). Nice blowjob, alternating with 69 position.

Multi positions for a nice feeling, I recommend.  :))

PS : She spelled her name : Ioana (without H, that time)...

Offline MrMazur

• rakker
    • Bekijk profiel
Iohana (Roe)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 7 juni 2017, 00:34:51 »
Did you notice a piercing on her nose ? If yes with or without h it should be her. Want to meet her again soon  :))

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Iohana (Roe)
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 10 juni 2017, 22:15:31 »
I saw her this week, I can add she has this tatoo (text) : "Never regret anything that once made you smile."

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Iohana (Roe)
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 27 juni 2017, 21:33:22 »
I've met Ioana for the second time, on 8 June.
Her still wears this tattoo « Never regret anything that once made you smile ».

Nice talk and very good room, too.
French kiss, nice blowjob and several positions, she also masturbated herself.

My second impression about her is still positive, and I would recommend this pretty Romanian girl.  :039:

Offline Pitouille

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
Iohana (Roe)
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 17 oktober 2017, 12:08:53 »
I've met once again Ioana in PHG, the 5th October.
I was checking in the kino who was there, when I heard a sweet voice « come », Ionana appeared, we talked a bit, and I even supplied her a back massage (she asked me for that).

As I know her good quality service, I decided to follow her, and I don't regret at all.  :dance2

Once in the room, I should admire again her nice and fit body, gorgeous B-cup natural breast, and 69 and positions, I felt so good after that excellent session.

She simply made my day.  ;D