Auteur Topic: Pia (German)  (gelezen 13950 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Pia (German)
« Gepost op: 20 februari 2017, 19:57:24 »
Nationality / languages​​: German from Hannover/ correct english
Face: very beautiful according to me
Hair: DunkelBlonde
Size: around 1,65 m
Chest: B cup
Silhouette / body: normal
Tattoo/piercing: nothing
Blowjob: good but short (2 minutes)
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): very good and lot of french kisses, depend on chemistry I guess
Other features: 3 weeks in Samya, always with another german blond friend, physically beautiful as well

Extract of my encounter :
I decided to catch Pia, german from Hannover, 3 weeks in Samya, only on Friday and Saturday with another friend of hers, very cute as well, they are always together

In the room, Pia was friendly, she is quite young, right on the beginning she asked me what I liked, I said to her that I like everything  :)) and she immediately kissed me very much, she kisses very well like a girlfriend, I really did not expect that from her, it was a very good surprise,  but then when it was time for the blowjob, she took a condom but I immediately asked her to do it without ! she said to me : oh yes, no problem and she did it without but not very long, 2 or 3 minutes, not her thing I guess ...
then sex, her on top of me first, she moved very well, then on missionary, it did not take me so long to come, I was very much excited because I kissed her very much on that position, she kisses so well, damn  :-P
so we did not stay a long time together in the room, blowjob was short and sex as well, only the french kisses were very good with her
I would not repeat with her because her weakness is the blowjob
« Laatst bewerkt op: 20 februari 2017, 20:15:13 door Tikinui »

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Pia (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 12 november 2017, 15:14:07 »
Seems she is not anymore in Samya, let's see if she will stay in PSR,  extract of my encounter with her in PSR :
Later Natasha came and talked to me at the bar and I had a great idea : to do a trio with her and Pia  :)) it was weekend trio fro me, Natasha immediately looked for her downstairs (she was back from a room) and we headed towards a room
Trio was good choice with them because I know Pia was a great kisser with me and Natasha is great for blowjob and that was exactly what happened in the room
In the beginning, Natasha suggested a lesbishow and Pia was not against the idea but she did not kiss that much Natasha, it was much more kisses on lips
Natasha decided to start to lick her and I started to kiss Pia, mamamia ! this girl is incredibly one of the great kisser I had this year, deep and passionate French kisses, after a while Natasha tried to join us for trio kissing but it seems that Pia was keeping some distances with her, it seems that she preferred much more to kiss only me deeply  :-P
Then they started a good blowjob one after the other one, Pia has really some great talent and good technique for that but unfortunately she does not perform it very longer enough for me, 2 or 3 minutes that's all
Then I had sex only with Pia, first in doogy while Nathasha was kissing me so much and kissing her boobs as well, and then in missio, I am always very excited with her in missio and finished in that position like the first time I met her in Samya, I do not know why but I am always very much excited by her, her face is one of the most beautiful according to my taste, I like very much her eyes, only Lucy ex PHG, GP, Aca can compete with such beautiful eyes ! and I really wonder why it took me so long to go with her again, she kisses me like a girlfriend but it seems that kissing is not enough for me to go again with a girl ...

Offline vanKees

• Held
  • Te oud voor de jonge hennen!!!!
    • Bekijk profiel
Pia (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 22 januari 2018, 06:38:44 »
Jetzt  im
SiSens.
Hat jetzt Sillies in Größe C.
Kann ein Admin Sie dorthin "transferieren"?

vanKees