Auteur Topic: Oksana (German)  (gelezen 16227 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Oksana (German)
« Gepost op: 5 maart 2017, 11:15:12 »
Nationality / languages​​: German / german and english speaking
Face: Average
Hair: blonde
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: C cup, beautiful
Silhouette / body: normal, good looking
Tattoos : shoulder and her back
Blowjob: good
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): lot of French kisses
Other features: New in LR

Extract of my report :
After a couple of beers, I decided to go and talk to Laura who was smiling to me so much, but honestly I was much more interested by her girlfriend, they were always together at the bar
So I decided to go to the room with both girls  :))

I did not know what to expect because I did know very much about the other girl, Roxana, her second day in LR, she seems a little bit worried but in the room, Laura immediately kissed me so much, and Roxana decided to do the same  :)) , it was then a festival of French kisses and blowjob, around 20 minutes  :-P , the girls even kissed together when I asked them to do it, Laura seemed embarrassed or shy to do it, it excited me so much  ;D
Then I had to hurry because there was only 10 minutes left for sex, I started with Laura, on top,  while Roxana was kissing me so much again, I almost came right on the beginning because Laura moved so well, then missio and doggy with Roxana, I finished like this, Roxana's body is really great and her boobs were damn sexy  :-P
Nice social time in the end but I suggested to leave the room because time was up, 35 minutes ! I did not want to pay 1 hour = 2 x 100 euros + lesbi show (I am not rich enough  :o :))) , so I paid 75 euros for each of them

Long time I did not do a trio, it was a good one, but the girls were less active between them, they were more interested to kiss me and blow, very good  :-P

Offline deket

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Roxana (German)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 6 maart 2017, 17:24:26 »
Ikzelf vond dit een van de minste ervaringen betreffende LR.
pijpen en zoenen zonder gevoel, neuken heel passief, nam haar alleen voor de looks, maar na eenhalf uurtje had ik er genoeg van, terwijl ik ddoorgaans minimaal een uur neem.
bewijst weeral hoe subjectief een ervaring kan zijn

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Roxana (German)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 27 augustus 2017, 09:56:04 »
Her new artist name is Mirjam now because there is another girl with the name Roxana from Romania in LR

Last Friday, I decided to go again with her  :sex
There is good affinity between us, in the room we spent half of the time only kissing  :-P
Blowjob was also very good and sex as well, I like very much her body, we spent exactly 30 minutes in the room, it was excellent, I wonder why I waited so much time before going again with her ...

Less girl as usual in LR but there were many new girls on Friday, it was a very good visit here for me, it was a cozy evening as I like very much in this place around the bar  :039: 

Offline Ascari

• rakker
  • Angel Eyes
    • Bekijk profiel
Roxana (German)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 27 augustus 2017, 16:54:50 »
Tikinui, thanks for your report about Roxana/Mirjam. I guess she saw the light and improved het service. I saw her last june on a saturday and she didnt get a single client. Did you really kiss or were you joking? 😅
'Vrijheid is een volgetankte Maserati' - Toon Hermans

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Roxana (German)
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 27 augustus 2017, 16:58:51 »
Also, i thought that her alias was Oksana.
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Roxana (German)
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 27 augustus 2017, 20:29:39 »
Tikinui, thanks for your report about Roxana/Mirjam. I guess she saw the light and improved het service. I saw her last june on a saturday and she didnt get a single client. Did you really kiss or were you joking? 😅

I never joke with kissing  :-P 
I always take it as a plus if a girl decide on her own to kiss in the room, but this is never something I ask specifically because it is not the most important thing for me, I am not romantic enough  :pica22 , indeed I often go again with girls who did not kiss me for example

so as usual, I did not ask her for anything but she immediately did it as soon as we were lying on the bed  :adult
I guess she is the kind of girl who behaves very much depending on the guy and affinity ...
« Laatst bewerkt op: 27 augustus 2017, 20:53:10 door Tikinui »

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Oksana (German)
« Reactie #6 Gepost op: 10 september 2017, 11:50:12 »
Also, i thought that her alias was Oksana.
I asked her and she confirmed me that it was Oksana ant not Roxana, and she had to change her name with Myrjam because it was too much confusing with Roxana from Romania
I will pay you back with a free beer next time in LR, I know, I am always generous with dudes in saunaclub  O:-)

Tikinui, I changed her name
Gr,
Sjeuf

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Oksana (German)
« Reactie #7 Gepost op: 12 maart 2018, 07:58:48 »
Her new alias is Myriam.
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.