Auteur Topic: Rebecca (German)  (gelezen 5255 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Rebecca (German)
« Gepost op: 27 maart 2017, 19:22:59 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / german and English a little bit
Face: very beautiful with beautiful eyes
Hair: Brunette
Size: around 1,70 m
Chest: A/B cup, perfect and natural
Silhouette / body: slim body, perfect  :-P
Tattoo: nothing
Blowjob: very good and natural  :))
Cunnilingus: did not try
Kisses (yes-no): very often, like a girlfriend
Other features: she is student but she said to me that she has worked 1 year in Duisburg, PSR is her first FKK and I was her first client  :))

Extract of my encounter :
On Friday, usual visit, swimming at the beginning for sport and I was just relaxing in the living room until an angel arrived : Rebecca, young pretty german girl from Bochum who was trying for the first time a FKK ! she was very nervous when I decided to go and talk to her in the couch but I managed to make her laugh a little bit and i immediately knew that it would be great with her in the room  :))
This girl is simply gorgeous, thin, lovely brunette, quite young, around 20, she speaks a little bit English but enough to understand and talk to me, in the room, she started with the blowjob then it was a lot of good French kisses  :-P
I was too much excited by her and came too much quickly on missio, so I decided to stay with her 1 hour and for the second round, it was the same, good and long blowjob and a lot of French kisses, this brunette was damn sexy ! so far ! I decided to end up with a finish in mouth, no problem for her, quite well done
In the end, she was very friendly and told me that she would sleep in PSR and stay on Saturday as well until she goes back home but was not sure if she would stay in PSR in the future, depends on her visit but I did not see her on last Saturday the 25th, hope to see her on another visit perhaps, who knows  ;)