Auteur Topic: Lisa (german)  (gelezen 11872 keer)

Offline Tikinui

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lisa (german)
« Gepost op: 27 maart 2017, 20:51:14 »
Nationality / languages​​: Germany / good English et un petit peu de français  :))
Face: very good looking
Hair: Blonde
Size: around 1,65 m
Chest: A cup
Silhouette / body: slim, beautiful
Tatto/Piercings: arm and back
Blowjob:  very good and long enough, CIM
Cunnilingus: did not try, very good fingering
Kisses (yes-no): Very good and lot of french kisses like a girlfriend
Other features: lives in Dusseldorf, 1 year in GT, only on weekend

Extract of my encounter :
We took showers and I decided to enjoy a good cola in a couch, a few girls around the bar who immediately came and talk to me but I politely declined and told us that I would see later, honestly I was much more interested by another girl who was also there but did not approach me, she was only looking at me and smiling to me very often, so I said to my colleague that I prefer to go and talk to her now because it would be certainly busy later  ::)

So I stood up and talked to her, she was immediately very friendly, Lisa from Germany, very beautiful girl, she told me that I was very successful because all girls immediately came and talked to me in the couch when I arrived, I told her that it was not because I am handsome but much more probably because they all think that I am new here because I do not come very often in GT and she laughed  :)) , again a good sign for a good room  ;) :))
But she immediately warned me that for half an hour she would not kiss, as I often mentionned here in my reports, I did not mind because this is not an important criteria for me, I never asked this service, I always let the girl do it if she wants to do it, I am a gentleman  :)) , so I asked for half an hour, I wanted to see the first minutes in the room first ...
So in the room, this girl is really gorgeous, beautiful slim body with lovely tits, right on the beginning, I felt that the feeling was really good between us because we often laughed together when we were talking at the beginning
Deal was done for half an hour, so she started with the blowjob, she let me caressing her pussy even fingering, she was really hot  :-P , after 10 minutes of good blowjob and fingering, I told her that it is OK to stay 1 hour, wooaw ! she kissed me then so much like a girlfriend, it was perfect ! lot of good French kisses again, even on missio as well, great doggy, her body is damn sexy ! we spent a fabulous hour together, in the end, again blowjob and finish in her mouth, what a great room I had, super  :-P !
nice social time in the end, she told me that she usually works here in GT only on Saturday and Sunday, usually until 6 pm
It was an excellent room with Lisa  :great:

Offline dendocteur

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lisa (german)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 28 maart 2017, 03:47:04 »
Idd,  Lisa heb ik enkele weken geleden gesproken.
Mooi kind en lief tot wanneer het over zaken ging, ze wou starten met een uur.   
Ik maak regelmatig 1 uurtjes, doch nooit vanaf de eerste keer en vooral niet wanneer ze zelf upsellen vanaf het begin.

dus heb ik ze maar laten staan.

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lisa (german)
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 2 april 2017, 20:47:38 »

Nationality / languages ​​spoken: German from Düsseldorf / English level 1, or what she learned in club
Face: Pretty GND, beautiful blue eyes
Hair: Brown, squared (long)
Height: Average
Chest: Medium to small, pretty
Silhouette / body: Pretty GND
Tattoos - Piercings: Drawings of roses + face on shoulder and right arm, Chanel logo and "Pecunia regit (et non regina) mundi" under the nape - Tongue and navel (?)
Blowjob: Yes, a bit too mechanical, efficient but not very pleasant finally, I have shortened
Cunni: Yes, cunnilingus is appreciated despite of a slight smell of foot, quickly dissipated
Kiss: Yes, in a professional register, it is distanced, awkward!
Other features: Also works in telephony, and in GT rather on the week-end usually.
I got bored for the fuck part, to the point of stopping the session at 20 minutes, zero feeling.
At first a little destabilized, she did not question my choice...  :sex
Nice but nervous, no illusion, and not much delicacy.

For me it is 50 euros in the trash! Happy if my friend tikinui had some fun.  :pica22
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.

Offline cassenoisette

• Senior
    • Bekijk profiel
Lisa (german)
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 2 juni 2017, 21:06:26 »
Now blonde.  :pica22
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.