Auteur Topic: KIM (Roemeense)  (gelezen 9811 keer)

Offline Alexandre

• rakkertje
    • Bekijk profiel
KIM (Roemeense)
« Gepost op: 18 april 2017, 22:57:07 »
Nationality : Romanian
Speaks : Romanian only
Body : Nice, young
Cup : B (natural)
Hair : blond
Height : around 165cm

Her dedicated page on the Samya website  ;D
http://www.samya.de/gallery/index.php?gid=1969

The most intriguing girl on my last visits  :o
Young, blond, nice body, very desirable from my point of view. She is topless most of the time  :showtits and her tits are nice I must admit.
The first time I saw her around with a guy wearing a Tshirt, then dancing with enthusiasm on the podium, like she was in a real night club.
I approached her and she didn't catch any of my words in english  :-P
Ok no discussion, so I asked to her girl friend the permission and to translate if necessary. Good, it's agreed, sex time!  :111:
Well, in the room it was correct, she kissed me a little bit, blowjob done, and she did her job for the penetration part. But as her english is very limited, the session is limited as well, after cuming.

Back at the bar, I saw her rejecting several demands from different men. She preferred to party with the others at the bar.
Intriguing, on the moment I wonder myself how comes such a girl at her age can arrive here...

On my next visit, I saw her with the hair dyed, almost like Margot Robbie in the movie Suicide Squad  ;D
I came at her to say hello, and tried to share some jokes, well her english is still inexistant  :))

Not sure what she does here and if she will stay, but at least she aroused my curiosity.

Offline TAFKAP

• Held
    • Bekijk profiel
KIM (Roemeense)
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 4 juni 2018, 18:29:20 »
Gisteren gespot in SixSens. Volgens de aanwezige andere voormalige Samya dames was ze er zaterdag ook. Of het tijdelijk of niet is zal de tijd moeten uitwijzen, maar draadje kan naar SixSens worden verplaatst.